Chapter 13 -

'Ok let's look for a home that is suitable for all 3 of us.'i started. 'Where's the job at Laulau?'

'It's outside of Sydney. Erm... near Hornsby I think.'

'Yeah, I know where you mean been there before, I think I know just the street to look at. And we are defog staying in Hornsby it's an amazing place to be.'

'Bring the estate agency up and look and see if there's anything there that we like boys give us and amount range, for us the be able to be split in 3 more or less equally for the house, that is assuming that we are living in a house and not a flat.'

'oh god really I'm not that trashy Laulau.'

'Here look at this house this is the one, it's below budget as well and the exact street I'm looking at as well! boys what do you think?'

'God it's amazing if I were to buy a house that's the one I would buy.' Joe said

''I'll text mum and say I'm buying the house and I have Laulau and Katniss coming with me.' I said pulling out my phone to text mum

'I got a reply I can buy the house so I'll give her a call now.'

'no you won't its 6am Bebe.' Mike said

'Yes I will it 7am over there. and on the website info it says she is able to be contacts from 6:30-9pm and that they are an 1 hour ahead.'

'Ok go ahead finalise it'

'Ok.' I said punching the digits in to my phone and waiting for an answer.'Hi is this Mrs Rinel, oh, hi there Mrs Rinel I was just phoning to buy the house you have up for sale. Ok so it's not up for that price any more what is it up for. yep we'll take it. yep I'll meet you Saturday at the house with the money. thanks again see you then.' I finished

'What do you mean the house price has gone up and buy how much.?'

'not by much just by 200 hundred I'll pay the difference cos I was the one who agreed to it soo. yeah we bought our first house!'