Chapter 1 -

Chapter 1 - Dear... my heroes

** my view**

Dear Louis, Naill, Liam, Harry and Zayn,
The Only reason why I'm here is because of the people who saved me from destroying the life I'm living , and that's YOU.  You five amazayn people. You probably have heard loads of fans say this, but truly you have.
        I'm sorry if this sounds snappy or unhappy when you read this but I'm going through a rough time at the moment, only one person knows about it and that's my best friend Katniss but Kat for short, her parents were and are massive fans of the Hunger Games.
        I should probably tell you something about myself. My name is Bebe Viktoria Kian-Wood, yes my first name is Bebe after the famous singer Bebe Rexha - my parents are massive fans of hers. I lead a tough everyday teenager life compared to most teenagers. I've been bullied since year 3 and do still get bullied at the age of 17 years old. My school life has been hell. This is my last year of school life, you are meant to stay until you are 19 at my school. I am dropping out as I can't take it anymore. I MAY finish my last two years with homeschooling but I don't know yet. I'm just focusing on getting out of this shit hole.  I suppose I have a boyfriend to help me but I know he's only with me out of pity but we're over after I have finished this letter to my brilliam idiots/heroes of my life. But please whatever you do I can't have my parents or friends finding out about my soon to be ex just yet. 
        I have written to tell you about how much I love you five guys. I would've loved to have meet you in person at your last concert a few weeks back or at your meet and greet before the concert. I was next in line but I was told no more fans because you had to get going to prepare for the show which I understand/understood. I love you guys soo much I can't explain it. If you do decide/wish to rely to this:
My number: 0777682961026 (not real)
My email: mylovewillneverdie@lolalol.com.org (not real)

Love Bebe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. My soon to be ex beat me to it, bye bye Darren. lol!!

'Mandala had a long walk to freedom, I also had a long walk to freedom' Mandala and my mixed quotes.

My life saviours are extraodrinharry, fabulouis and phenominall Lou bear, Nailler, Zaynie, Hawwry and Daddy direction.

Thanks, just glad to know that you at least you saw this by the envelope.