Chapter 17G

The seventh act was our own Aussie band. I'm a massive fan of them, as you can tell! Well a massive fan from 2011 december because thats when the drummer joined and thats when it became a proper band with an excellent outlook. The Aussie band is non other than 5 Seconds of Summer. 

Luke came along and got myself and Katniss on stage and after they had finished the song they were singing they put their instruments down and came and joined us on the middle of the main stage. They started talking to us and took photos on our phones and on theirs so they could post them. I said thank you to boys and so did Katniss, I also invited them to come sit with us after their set was finished which they replied with a yes. Michael asked if we would like 2 songs performing and we could join in singing with them on stage if we liked which we, of course, agreed to but we asked if we could tell them after the next song and they laughed and said, ' Of course guys, i mean we'd have  to have song to chose 2 songs as well.' we thanked them and said,'Well, We're just going to go and chose now.'

What songs because they are doing songs from the albums so i was thinking for one of my choices between: Independence day

              Tomorrow never dies

              Close as strangers

or           Unpredictable

Katniss asked,' Which one do your really want.'

'I would really like Tomorrow never dies because well you don't hear ashton much but in this you do.'

'I totally agree with you there i was thinking maybe indpendance day or close as strangers.'

'Guys, have you decided yet?' we turn around to see Luke stood above us, why the hell does he have to be 6ft4inch

'Well we have a problem there'sw 4 songs but we have definalty got one but not sure about the other 2 sooo.'

'What the hell we'll sing all 4, go and tell ashton cos he'll have to get music in case he doesn't know it and we'll destract the crowd.

'Hey Ashton, luke came and asked us what songs and said we'll do all 4 because we can't decide.'

'Ok, what are the 4 songs?'

'1) Independence Day

2) unpredicatable 

3) Close as strangers 

and 4) Tomorrow never dies

'Ok cool, I'll get some one to grab music for close as strangers other wise i know the rest. If you tell michael one of the songs is Tomorrow never dies he can sing my parts.'

'Its not often i meet my idols and this is going to come off like i'm a right old bitch towards you but i the minute it's least thing on my worries, There is no way in fucking hell michael or any of the other boys singing your parts that is one hell to the fucking no to fuck not happening when i am here. I absoluletely love you voice its like an angels, it's husky but delicate and reaches out to the few ashton girls out there. It's just amazing and i could go one but i mean we have got 4 songs to perform so let go and get ready.'

'Guys whos ready to rock out i'm gonna hand over to Bebe who is going to introduce each of the next 4 songs as her and her friend have picked them as a little treat.'

'Hey guys i'm Bebe and this is Kat and the first song we have picked is Independence day.'

Ash shouted,'3,2,1'