Chapter 11 -

'I understand you but you don't understand me mum' I shouted  at my mum.

'OK you have 2 minutes to explain why your brother is in prison and going to court tomorrow!' my mum said angrily.

'1 cath bullied me and found out I have brother, 2 she was seducing him until he said yes and got with her. 3 I warned him, Zac I mean but he didn't listen. 4 he carried on seeing her. 5 I then found out after rumours that it was defiantly cath from Zac. 6 I had a kind word with cath nothing nasty kind basically similar to hi cath please could you stay away from my brother do anything you want to me but not him please you have bullied me since year 3 just keep doing it but please I'm begging you keep away from Zac. Thank you cath for spare 2 minutes. and walked away from her. 7 she told my brother and then Zac went ballistic on me in front of the school with about half of the school watching with cath beside him and she had this evil grin on her face. 8 I begged with my brother but he wouldn't listen. 9 she came over to day as know and she started with the bulling again this week and luckily every time Michaels been there and helps me put every time but when I finish school I'm gonna move out get job find someone who loves me for me and understands me and then go from there but I'm going to start look at homes or flats.' I explained.

'but surely by you moving they will know that you have let them win Hun' my dad said

'it isn't because I'm rising above it and moving on with my life after tomorrow and tomorrow night when Zac's home I will explain it to him and he knows someone close to the coast where they are looking for someone to replace an employee who is leaving so I could use that to help keep me afloat and pay rent for where ever I'm living.'

'ok bunny, we are trusting this as your decision as we all know your life has been fucking hell for these last few years and we know you are still hiding some of what had happened because you have learnt to deal with it and hide the emotions behind closed doors. go get back to your friends but promise me one thing Bebe.'

'anything mum'

'promise me to tell them tonight before school tomorrow please the need to know.'

'I will after a couple of movies they need some enjoyment after what's just happened.'

'yeah at 10 I'll bring some drinks and shit up for you.'

'ok mum and BT dubs (btw) your swearing a lot you know.'

'I'm just pissed but it's all right I'll calm down.'

'ok mum love you.' I said hugging her.' love you to dad don't forget that.' I said moving on to hug him too.

I started on my way back up stairs to my bedroom but grabbed a couple bags of crisp and some diet coke and J2O'S on my way while placing them in a plastic bag.

'Hey I'm back, got some bags of crisp, diet coke and J2O's. should I play Tammy now's asked them all carrying on as if nothing had happened.

'Yeah sure.' Joe said.

I grabbed the remote and pressed play and soon that movie was over with .'Everyone happy with Dear john or do want to miss this one out and have a night of comedy ?' I asked them 

'Lets have a night of comedy, lighten the mood.' Mike said with the others nodding in agreement while stuffing their faces with crisps.

'Ok I'll but 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump street in then we can have a break nip to the toilet etc. and then carry on with the movie marathon yeah, we'll do that.' I finished sitting back on the bed and pressing start on 21 Jump Street.

Soon enough we were on 22 Jump Street and then Bad Neighbours and finishing with a John Bishop movie.

*knock knock*

'who is it' I asked as the credits for John bishops live movie was coming up on the screen.

'I've got food and drinks Hun.' my mum said

'Ok thanks give them to me.' I said opening the door and holding my hands to take the tray from my mum.

'here ya go.' my mum said. ' have you told them yet.' my mum whispered.

'thanks and just about to.' I whispered back.and close the door. 'Guys I have food and drinks go to change in to phi's and go to the toilet and stuff because after that I have news.'

'Ok' they all said and got up, boys went to my brothers rooms and the girls got up and went to grab their stuff and take turns in going to get changed in the bathroom.