Chapter 5 -

Chapter 5 -The 'PARTY' can start now

** my view **

We reached my bedroom door, and I muttered to myself here goes nothing. I opened the door for me and Zac.

        'Before anyone says anything no-one mentions about earlier incident tonight OK? Zac explained and getting a series of nods in replies. 'Boys lets go and let these girls have their gossip time.' My annoying brother finished with. but before he left all of my friends including me mimicked him to annoy him.

        'Oh, shut up or I'll break my deal with you!' Zac scolded me with before closing my bedroom door.

        'What was that all about?' Laulau asked.

        'Oh, nothing just something stupid we did earlier on. So I haven't checked my emails I need to check them and then we can watch a movie yeah?' I said. 'You guys start picking a movie that I can find on Putlocker.' 

        I logged on to my computer and account and to the internet to log in to access my emails. Let's see if there's anything exciting. 

        'Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope,Nope,' I murmured to myself scrolling through my emails.'Nop..  WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I shouted. 

        'What? Are you alright? You're not going to faint again are you?' were the questions I got thrown verbally at.

        'hang on, yes and no. you know how I wrote an email to One direction I got an email back from them and OMGS (Oh My Gosh/Goodness)and I need to open it but I'm soo excited.' I finally said.

        'Dude calm down!' Katniss shouted back at me.