Chapter 20

Next we met the 5SOS boys which was an absolute honour to meet. I mean come on I'm meeting Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum what doesn't beat that in your best days of meeting famous people!!

I hugged Calum, Luke, Michael and then Ashton.
Calum:
'Hey Calum, I just wanted to say a massive well done and i can't believe how far you guys have come!'

'Thanks so much, neither can but can i ask you a question?'

'Sure, I mean you've already asked me a question but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt!\ I laughed along wuht Cakum.
'Thats a good one Bebe i'll have to use that one. I was going to ask how long have you been fan?'

Well would you like the sweet version of the blunt truth?'
'Blunt truth.'
The blunt truth is that i was a half fan. That basically means that i was like well they're cool but there is something missing to give them that umpf! And well that basically meant i was an offical full member of the 5SOSFam from december 2011 but i am glad i went against my judgment f to forget you butas soon as Ashton joined i knew that it was the start of something new and big and i don't what i would be doing now.'

'I'm glad and i cant believe how far we have come as well. well i let you talk to the other boys.'
'Thanks Calum but before that could you sign this and could we take a picture? i asked
'Yeah sure.' he replied while signing my shirt and poster of them.
'Thanks an i take a quick photo with you as well please?'
'Sure thing Bebe.'
We posed for a photo and asked if he could see it so i said sure. Next thing i know is i have the phone in my hands looking at a different thing on my screen. Not only had i had a photo and 2 signing by Calum hoods number in my phone!! Fangirling

Luke:
I still can't believe how tall Luke is, just as well i was wearing heels, they really aren't that high! Just to let you know i am 6ft or 6ft 1in around Ashton's height.

'Hey Luke, how are you?'
'I'm fine thanks,you?'
'I'm fine. i just wanted to say i'm a massive fan of you guys.'
'If you don't mind me asking''
no go ahead and ask away.'
'Ok, so i was wondering how long have you been a fan?'
ok i'll answer ok but let me tell Michael and Ashton.
Ok guys please listen up this if for Michael and Ashton's benefit because this is the second question i have been asked.The blunt truth is that i was a half fan. That basically means that i was like well they're cool but there is something missing to give them that umpf! And well that basically meant i was an offical full member of the 5SOSFam from december 2011 but i am glad i went against my judgment f to forget you butas soon as Ashton joined i knew that it was the start of something new and big and i don't what i would be doing now. So thats why i am fan of you guys, sorry that it's the blunt truth!!'

'ok', Luke piped up. 'Carry on guys.
'Sorry about that i just don't like having to repeat myself. On a brighter note i was hoping you could sign this and take a photo with me.;
'Yeah sure thing Bebe.' Luke replied while signing my things.
'Ok give me you phone and i'll the picture i mean i have longer arms, just considering you nearly as tall as me in you heals!'
'Thanks Luke i said hugging him and walking over to Michael and seeing that he had added his contact number to my phone ASWELL!!!

the same thing happened with Michael like it did with Calum and Luke.
Next was Ashton and i was all of a sudden nervous and didn't feel a 100%!
'HI Ashton! How are you' i asked hugging him.
'I'm doing fine, how are you?' he replied while pulling out of the hug.
'Great now that i have met all the other bands but even better now that i have met you!! Hang on a second i feel really tall let me take my heals off so we are a similar height'
'You really don't have to i mean i don't mind!"
'No seriously plus it's not often i wear heals and they are killing me but ignore lauren she's going to keep looking over because she doesn't like me to remove my shoes round my favourite people but i don't care!!!!!'