Chapter 3 -

Chapter 3 - Better than expected 

** my view **

Tomorrow came to fast for me. I got up, took a shower and finally changing in to my favourite gym shirt and trackie bottoms and to complete my look with a brown messy soaking wet bun, from the shower I had 5 minutes ago, looks more like a brown blob on my head to me. I started walking into the kitchen and got my breakfast then started making my way to the living room for my 'lecture', and I am not looking forward to this.

             ' Bebe, how are you felling today?' My father asked

             ' I feel alright , just hungry.' I said digging into my cereal.

             '  That's good, that's good glad you're getting better Hun. We have one question for you if you don't mind us asking you.' My mum questioned. I just nodded as it had just taken a spoonful of my cereal.' Why didn't you tell us that you have a boyfriend?' 

              ' For the second and last time I don't have boyfriend!' I told my mother

             ' Ok, you don't have a boyfriend. But when you did have a boyfriend how long were you with him, Darren rather.' My mum quizzed.

            ' 1 we don't mention that name again. 2 we were together 2 and a bit weeks but I was about to call it off but he beat me to it by an hour, I would have texted sooner but I was re-writing something and then I had to print something off for Rose and Julez because Rose's printer is waiting to be fixed and Julez doesn't have printer . Is that alright?' I questioned.

             'That's fine. What do you plan on doing today.' My dad asked conviently switching the topic as he could probably see me boiling up into a full on argument.

             'Think I'm gonna hang here today. I was gonna ask if I could have some friends over  stay over so we could go into school tomorrow together, but trust me a couple of movies and as you guys call it 'girlie' gossip.?' I pleaded with my mum and dad.

           ' Yep that's fine, but who you gonna have over?' My mum asked.

          ' I was thinking Laulau, Stella, Rose, Katniss, and Joe to keep Zac company so he doesn't have to listen to us girls.' I said and as if on cue my brother came through the door who is 18 years old.

         ' what you sayin' bout me, sis?' My brother questioned looking suspiciously at me"

         ' I was asking if I could have some friends over and invite Joe to keep u company so you don't have to listen to us chicks all night.' I explained to Zac.

            ' Invite Joe and Mikey over and I'll not bug you guys.' My annoying brother said. 

            I looked at mum for agreement and she nodded as she was reading but still listening. So I pulled my phone out and texted them all. A couple of minutes later I got a text from them all saying that they can come over and that they would be at my place around 3 or 3:15pm. 

          'They can all come.' I shouted from upstairs as I needed to tidy my room up.

          ' what time I'll they be here, love?' Mum asked.

          ' 3 or 3:15, is that ok?' I questioned.

           ' yes!' She shouted going outside to hang the washing up.

            I got back to tidying my room for my bffs before they arrive in 2 hours.