Chapter 16

So today it's the day of the concert and I have sent 3/4 my belongings to my new house where my mum is at so she can unpack and plus she has a job to complete up there so I said she could stay at my house and in the far left bedroom as that’s the spare bedroom.

          So my dad said he's going out tonight meaning that we can have the house to ourselves and we can do this more often before I leave as long as it's tidy by the time they get back.

          I have Jack, Dan, Adam, Martin,  Zac, Joe, Mikey, Laulau, Stella, Rose and Katniss over to get ready then to the concert in about an hour meaning I'll go cook food and eat while doing so then I'll get changed when jack loads the dishwasher while I'm changing then off to the gig.

          'Guys when I shout you need to be ready just to put shoes on and finishing touches for make up for the girls.  I'm going to quickly put food together it'll either be pasta or pizza there will 6 portions of pizza and 5 portions of pasta. So sort out who's having what.'

******20 minutes later *********

'Guys dinner is served! I shout upstairs while finishing my pasta off. I begin walk up the flight of stairs and soo run down to make sure I'm not getting trampled on by the hungry children my way and run to the kitchen and get drinks out while they hurry down the stairs. 'Right guys there's the pizza and the pasta and a selection of drinks once finished Jack can you put the stuff in the dishwasher, Martin make sure he does it. Katniss make sure you don't do anything you or I will regret doing please, I beg you. enjoy I'm going to nip in and get changed.'

*******10 minutes later*********

I was out of the shower, blow dried hair and had wavy hair like Khloe Kardashian the slight wave, beach wave I think it's called, yeah, beach wave.

I got changed into :

With this bag instead of the one in the picture.

I finished my make up with foundation, lightly powdered eyebrows and a deep red lipstick to finish it off. I walked downstairs to see everybody waiting and watching TV. I made my way to the study and printed off the email I had been told to and then went and go the other guys to get in line early and plus to see Mark, the security guard I have been told to see.

********30 minutes later ********

We finally arrived at the Newcastle Metro Arena. We beat the traffic, Thanks Martin!!

          'Martin, I beg you please retake your driving test.'

          'Nahhhhhhh, I'm good any way lets go find Mark.'

'Excuse me, I was hoping you could help me find Mark the head security guard here please.' I say.

'Who's asking?' the security guard asked.

'I'm Bebe and I have an email from the One Direction lads to get into the concert tonight. I have been told by them via email to print the email off and to show to Mark.' I reply

'Please hold one second.' the security guard turned away and talked into his walkie talkie.

'Hello there, I'm Mark and I believe you are Bebe. I have been told by the lad to expect a Bebe and do you have your email before I transfer you to the backstage area where you will be seated right next to the stage.' Mark explained.

'Yeah sure here you go.' I say handing over the email to him.

'Yep this is what I need. If you would like to hop onto the buggies, we'll get you to you private viewing area. Also Bebe you and a couple of your friends will be invited up onto the stage to sing along with the boys and some of the other acts.'

'Thanks so much, unexpected but thanks anyway!'

******5 minutes later*******

'Here we are guys you don't have to pay for anything it's all free and the arena staff have heard your story, somehow, and have said you and your friends can have it for free.'

'Thanks sooooo much.'

*******20 minutes later********

The arena floor space was filled and the first 4 rows of block 100 and 114 and the first act was on stage ready to perform.