Chapter 8 -

Chapter 8 - An unforgettable image

** my view **

This was an unforgettable image that will never leave my mind when I think of my brother ever again.

        'What the hell are screaming at now?' Heidi quizzed.

        'M-m-m-m-y- my b-b-b-b-b-b-br-brother' I managed to stutter out 

        Zac came bursting through the door of my bedroom, 'Did you tell them?' Zac said panting out of breathe. 

        'Not yet but I'm sure they'd love to know.' I scolded back turning back to look at their now confused/puzzled faces. 'You tell them or I tell them and school. or maybe even the whole internet and you know how many people use that don't you.' I said black mailing. I know black mailing him is wrong but seriously I know have something against him because he did something to me that I nearly told mum and dad about but I know have this so he now has to tell them.

        'Fine your good blackmailing people you know you'll have to teach me sometime. 'he replied. 'Well, Bebe walked in what I'm assuming to her is a horrible image judging by the way she left . Basically she walked in on me, Joe, Mike and our girl friends having a you know what I mean not 3 but 6.' 

'Ok, we will never speak of this again and now please get out of here this is girl time Zac get back to doing 'it'' Julez said pushing him out the door