Chapter 22

The boys finished taking photos and stuff and they went pack their things ups that they need to be packed and grabbed some close for them tonight and tomorrow and other necessities.

'You 9 ready to rock 'n' roll home for food and movies but mainly food!' I say

'Yup!!!!!!!!!!' All of the boys shout back at me.

'Wait a min, who's riding with who home cos we have 2 cars that isn't gonna fit all of us in.'

'Why are you worrying there's this thing called a phone and making a phone call to a limo for tonight that I'm sure we'll get as soon as poss. Hey one direction you ok for doing some signatures and photos for a free ride to our house?

' yeah sure!' Louis replies.

' guys shut up I'm on the phone!' I say typin the number in and waiting for my call to be answered.

'Hello, Danyian Limos and taxis. Lexi speaking how may I help you?'
'Hi I was hoping I could get a limo for tonight please in about 20 minutes to take ____ people from ____ arena to _____ please?'

'I'm sorry but we don't have any limos available tonight for those times.'
' what if I said one direction will perform 4 songs of your choice, photographs and autographs for that limo driver that comes and collects us. If you check out Facebook of 5sos/1dloverxxxx then you will see post updates from 5 mins ago soo can we have a limo please for about 20 mins please?'

'Yeah sure give me 10 and I'll be their personally for you let me just get someone to cover my shift. And don't worry this ride is free and any others you need for the next 10 years.'

'Thanks see you soon.'

' guys so get some pictures that you can sign.' I told the 1d guys.

' one problem we don't have photos we gave them out at the M&G before the concert.' Liam explained

' Jesus Christ just as well I brought my Polaroid isn't it. Men are just so unorganized.' I sigh. ' Harry sort your shirt out and get on stage in front of the white background. Lights on white please pronto!' I shout at Harry and the lighting dept.

One Direction - 6

Harry - 5

Louis - 5

Liam - 5

Zayn - 5

Niall - 6

Ashton - 6

Luke - 5

Michael - 5

Calum - 5

5sos - 6

The extra ones are totally not for me and my bedroom. nope, Never!!! who said that ppshh

'Guys come grab your photos, take a sharpie and sign it and then look half decent for photos.' i told the 9 boys.

The guys formed a line and went from the One Direction to the 5SOS boys. They took turns depending on their outfit colours on what sharpie to use but they were soon signed and in a pile ready to go. The next thing I knew was that Paul, One Directions head of security and fitness, was coming over towards us as the boys were sorting their clothing out as they had to change shirts after the concert.'Hey Bebe they limo driver is here for you guys.''Thanks Paul send her in as I said she could have photos with all the boys.''Yeah no problem I think Niall said something about. I mean I would say Liam but to be fair he wanted a drink more than anything and I'm surprised that Niall didn't got straight for the food and drink. However, I don't think he feels that well either to be fair to him.''Yeah I mean he doesn't seem him self. Can you get the limo driver please, I really don't want come a cross rude it's just that I'm hungry and tired and just wanna get food and get in to some comfy clothes.''Yeah that's no probs I wanna do the same, the faster this is done the faster we get done the faster we get food and to bed!' Paul finished turning around to go get the driver.****5 Minutes later*****'Hey you must be the limo driver taking us home. I have the signed photos for you here and hold on one sec and I'll get the boys so can get the photos with them and talk tot hem for about 5-10 minutes before we have to leave to get home on time before my brother comes looking for us.''Yeah I am, I'm the person who answered your call I thought if you were telling the truth like you said I would come my self and considering I am an owner in the business what's better than an owner meeting them in person.''Yeah, that's fine I totally understand I would do the same thing making sure that i personally make sure that i dropped them off safely myself if i was in your position.' i finished. 'I was hoping you get in the photos for the group photos and then you can chat for a while, while i wait for the group photos to print out as they take 10 minutes all together whereas the individual photos will take 5 minutes altogether roughly give or take a couple of minutes.'

'Yeah sure whatever you want me to do i sure will.'

'Great' i replied.' Boys all over here now please.'