Chapter 4 -

Chapter 4 - 3pm girls and boys

** my view **

3pm soon arrived. There was knock at the door and as you do you open the door for the guests to enter. I opened it saying 'hello girls and boys please come in...' But before I finished I looked up from opening the door wide open I saw my Darren stood at my door. I sneakily pulled out my phone as I closed the door so my mum didn't hear, my dad was out getting stuff for the BBQ later on and I called Rose and Laulau. I continued saying to Darren, ' what the hell are you doing here? I said no contact before and after I leave the school.'

            ' but babe, I'm I love with you and I know you love me too!' Daren said trying to kiss me.

             I was managing to push him away, just as we'll I went to the gym earlier well before I fainted, I told Darren, ' Before you say anything you're the one who wanted to break up with me, in fact I was about to  up with and tell that I wanted to end things but on good terms but you have just messed that up you dipshit! What did you say no actually don't answer that I will tell you exactly what I think. I WAS in love with you for like 6 or 7 days and that's it. Then I saw what a jerk you are to other people and I found another love in someone else at the school but I haven't spoken to them because they don't know who I am at all and they don't plan on knowing who I am at all. Also you stay the fuck away from me you douchebag as nobody likes you, you may be in with the cool kids at school but nobody likes you! Ok do I make myself clear or do I have to kick your ass like I always do for you or is it your turn for that?' I said pinning him against the wall. ' wait, before you try and move.' I said yelled typing 999 into my phone after closing the call to Laulau and Rose. 'Police please, yes I'm Bebe Viktoria kian-wood. Yes I am the one with a restraining order for Darren peacock. I was just ringing to see if you could come and get him as he is at my house and is trying to kiss me I have managed to get him off me and I have put my arm across his chest to stop him from kissing me again. Thanks bye.' I said to the police operator on the other end of the phone. I called my brother on my phone saying, ' get your fucking arse down here I need your help and strength.' 

         'Why?' Zac asked me

          ' restraining order has been breached and police are on their way but I'm not strong enough.' I explained to him.

         ' ok I'm coming.' He said in reply.

        My brother grabbed Darren from me as I greeted the other guests and took them inside. The police came and I went outside. They arrested Darren and took a statement from me.

       And it was OVER AND DONE WITH.