last chapter

Assalamualaikum and hi lovelies.hope you all are doing fine❤

I know you guys must be upset by seeing the title of the chapter but it's true🥺 our story will end here.

No no no don't worry i'm give you all the best ending with an another epilogue ofcourse but still this will be final chapter. Don't curse me guys please😅 .

The reason behind ending our story is the same which i told you before😔i don't have sufficient time to write on wattpad. but still Insh Allah as soon as i get done with my work, i'll be back with another amazing story❤

So for now enjoy the last moments of our Aaira and Dhahnial😊

And i updated this chapter early cuz of my special reader frnd @shxmnx

so yeah this chapter is for uh and my other readers who were eagerly waiting for the update ❤ Thanks for supporting me. Love you all😘
.............................................................

Aaira Hassan's Pov:

"Who the hell dared to talk to my wife in that tone." I turned to see Dhahnial. His eyes were held with rage. He was ready to kill that girl who insulted me.

I wanted to stop him but i couldn't. He placed his blazer on me. Making me realize what i was wearing. I was feeling ashamed of myself.

He dismissed her and took me inside a room which was his cabin i guess. I saw the name plate before entering the cabin.

Dhahnial Hyderi
CEO

I felt like this name was mine,this man was mine, and i remember my dream which i saw last night.

I saw mom for the first time in my dream,after her death.

Dream:

"Aaru....." mom and i were playing .

Mom was blind folded. And i was giggling running here and there.

"I'll catch you my doll" mom said and started running behind me.

I giggled as she caught me.

"Mommmmm.....how do you manage to find me always." I whined sitting on her lap. She kissed my forehead before answering me.

"Cuz i can feel you . i can see my doll even with closed eyes." She smiled.

"But how?" I again whined.

"Because iam your mother doll. And i love you." She answered...

"And he will love you too" Mom said making me frown..

"He?" I asked

"Yes and he will be your life partner,Your memram ,your husband... He will love you more than anyone. He will care for you, protect you from evil eyes and most importantly......Will walk with you in JANNAH." She smiled with glassy eyes.

"Where i'll find him?" I asked...

"You don't need to find him . Allah will bring him to you when its the right time." She said