chapter19

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone.

First of all thank you so much for your prayers😘.And Alhamdulliah we are alright now.

I was feeling fine so i thought to continue writing the remaining chapters for you all😅.

before reading this chapter make sure to go through the previous chapters. so that you will have a idea about what's going on in the story.

Enjoy reading❤
.............................................................

Dhahnial Hyderi's Pov:

Her eyes wriggled with confusion and she started struggling under my grip.

"Dhah.....Dhahnial...."

"Yes Mrs.Dhahnial" i smirked.

"Mov.....move away from me you......."

"Shhhh! Princess...." I placed my finger on her lips.

"I said move away from me." She continued struggling under me.

"What about no princess?" I asked tightening my grip around her waist.

"Dhahnial......" I looked into her eyes with disappointed and she lowered her gaze

"Princess you betrayed me." I told her making her eyes widened. I continued

"What i told you aaira?" I semi yelled when she was not lifting her face up.

"Speak up Aaira Hyderi" she flinched on my voice.

"I.....i....aam so...sorry" she shuttered.

"Huh what! You are freaking sorry?"  I punched the wall behind her.

"Aaira i gave you everything. I gave you fucking freedom. I trusted you. I went against my own family. I did every thing.....And what you did?" Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. My heart soften still i decided to stick to my annoying behavior.

"You Betrayed me." I pushed her more into the wall.

"You are hurting me Dhahnial." She yelled

"Iam hurting you? Oh really!" I let out a evil laugh.

"Then what the hell do you think you are doing from past four years.

Enjoying with boyfriends?

Partying?

Betraying your family?

Misbehaving?

Wearing useless clothes?"  I said and moved back, she stood still.

"Look at you Aaira.... You look like....sl.... I don't even want to spell it."

"But lemme tell you one thing Aaira Hyderi, your time is finished." I growled.

She gave me an astonishing expression. "What do you mean?"

"I don't mean anything. You just listen to me carefully Aaira." I forcefully made her look into my raging eyes. I could sense the shiver which was passing through her body.

"You will come to me in one week and you w....."

"No ways in hell i'll do such thing." I took hold on her hair making her scream in pain.

"I'm not done at. You will not speak unless you are asked to.Do you understand Aaira" i growled making her flinch.

She nodded her head in yes.

"Use words when you are asked to Aaira."

"Ye...yes" i understand.

"Good. Now listen" i said and she again nodded her head.

"I can forcefully drag you from here and take you with me" i went near her like whispering

"And believe me princess i have all the rights. No one will dare to raise there voice againsts me." she shifted her face to the other side, breathing heavily.

"But princess i'm not doing any such things. Consider it as your second chance,iam giving you one week time think carefully and do whatever you want in this one week." I said tracing her  wrist....what? I have all the rights on my wife. don't give me that look.

"Today is sunday. Exactly on next monday you will be in India,next to me as my wife. I'll officially introduce you as my wife to the world on monday."

Her eyes widened and more tears drained out from her eyes.

"Now it's upto you Aaira whether you come willing or want me to tie you up and take you back with me forcefully. And princess if i came to take you forcefully, you will definitely not like the consequence." I smirked

"You will be caged in my farmhouse. I won't allow mine either your family or friends to meet you."

"You won't do such thing" she jerked my hand off from hers.

"Trust me princess. I can and i will

And from tomorrow you will wear Abaya. Plus this was an order not a request."

"No i won't" she's yelling too much today.

"Then you will pay for if Aaira."

I said and walked out of the club.

Aaira Hassan's Pov:

My hands were sweating and legs were trembling ,i sat on the floor with a thud as soon as Dhahnial left from there leaving me all alone.

His words were ringing in my ears. And if i tell you guys i was not scared it would be a complete lie. I was scared shitless.

Never in my dreams i thought i would see this side of Dhahnial. He was always a caring and loving person when it comes to me but today.....

I started searching for my mobile but couldn't find it. I tried getting up but my legs gave up.

I thought about calling for help but it was of no use. The music was really loud,no one would hear me.

"Aaru......" i heard a similar voice and saw Samara standing infront of me looking tensed.

"Aaru what are you doing here. I was searching for you and i got a call from unknown number saying that you are here." Sammy was blabbering something but i couldn't understand anything.

"Why you came here.....Aaira...." i was still in shock.

"Don't ask anything to me Samara. Just take me home" i said rubbing my forehead which was giving me a severe pain.

As soon as i sat in the car my eyes were automatically closed and the only thing which would save me from Dhahnial will be my job. I have a interview tomorrow, hope i get this job so that i could get away from him.

Cliffhanger😂