chapter 14

Aaira Hassan's Pov:

The days went off quickly . It was my wedding today already and if you ask me how do I feel .....

I feel nothing.No nervousness or anything.

The only thing which I liked in all this was seeing my best friend here with me In India.

Yes Samara came to India yesterday. she couldn't miss her best friends so called Wedding.

"Babe you look absolutely stunning." She said while checking out my heavy designer veil.

"Tell me something new samy" I winked making her gasped.

"Btw where is he ? " she asked curiously. But I couldn't understand about whom she's talking

"Who?" I wondered.

"My brother in law of course. Hey Aamna was telling me they call jiju to there brother in law here." She was addressing him with excitement.

"Oh." I concentrate on wearing the golden bangles which was brought by Dhahnial's mom and she called it something as shagun I don't remember exactly what she said.

"So where is he ?" I was brought back from my thoughts by sammy.

"Might be wondering with my brothers outside go check it out." I shrugged but soon I realised she's walking outside in a torn jeans and a crop top.

"Wait....." I said and she turned around with a confused look.

"Yes?" She asked

"Sammy you need to change first we can't wear this sort of clothes here."she smiled understanding what I meant.

"Fine."

"What I'm going to wear then ?" She was upset cuz we didn't had time for her shopping.

I'm such a bad friend I didn't even asked her about what she's going to wear.

Well for now she can manage with my clothes.

"Take something out of my cupboard." I said and saw her nodding her head while  I was busy in applying highlighter on the high points of my face.

I was pissed off with the girls who came from parlour. so I just kicked them out and decided I would get ready of my own.....And ofcourse Aaira Hassan is an pro makeup artist.

My hand got jerked with the scream of samara.

"Woahhh.....babe you got so many Indian clothes I love them all ...." sammy loves Indian clothes too much but we never get a chance to wear them.

"You can take them if you want. Dhahnial bought them for me the other day." I said getting back to my work . I was almost ready.

"Ohhhooo looks like he's a caring husband." She said in a teasing tone.

"Yeah sort of." We were in the middle of conversation when we heard a knock on the door.

"Aaru ...?" It was Hamza.

"Just a second Hamza...."

"Samy you go and change." I said and she nodded her head disappearing into the changing room.

"Come inside." Hamza came inside and a smile appeared on his face when he saw me.

He came to me and placed a slight kiss on my forehead.