chapter 16

Aaira Hassan's pov:

What a pleasant morning. I thought as soon as i opened my eyes. I moved more into the warmnese which was coming from the other side of bed.

I inhaled the strong scent from the other side. Hmmm its nice i thought and started moving my fingers to feel the warmness.

"Ahhh stop its ticklish" My eyes were wide as saucers as i heart a manly voice.

Wait a second where i'm I?

"Oh shit." I muttered to myself when i realized our position of sleeping and the night events were i behaved like a toddler.

"Assalamu Alaikum will you please move from me ." I heard a pleading voice of Dhahnial. Still i couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Haa....! "

"Move from me yaar Aaira i need to use washroom. I don't wanted to wake you up that's why i didn't got away from your grip." He was moving underneath me.

"Ahhh i'm really sorry Dhahnial. See i don't remember when i......"

"Aghhh not now please move." He plead

"Yeah....sorry" i got away from him and he ran towards the washroom. I couldn't help but laugh seeing him running a marathon.

He came out after awhile and i again burst out laughing. He was staring me as if i'm mad.

"What? I needed to pee man. It's natural everyone does." He was surely annoyed.

"Yeah ofcourse but what made me laugh was your marathon for life." I told him holding my stomach which was hurting cuz of laughing. For some time he glared me but soon he joined and started laughing along with me.

Our moment was disturbed by a knock.

"Assalamu Alaikum bhai, bhabi mom is calling you guys for breakfast. Everyone are here, waiting for you come soon." we heard Inayah's voice.

"Walaikum Assalam yes Anu we'll be there in ten minutes." Dhahnial answered her and she left from there.

"You take shower and get ready here. I'll use the guest room." He said taking out the clothes from the cupboard. First i thought he's taking his clothes out.

But with his, he took out mine too.

He selected a maroon colour frock for me and nicely placed it on the bed.

Then he moved towards the another drawer and took something out.

"Hey i'm sorry i forgot to give you this" He extended a box towards me. It was a big black jewelry box.

"I was supposed to give you this yesterday night but i guess things went wrong and you know...." He sighted and i shook my head.

"Here wear this today. It will go perfectly with this."

I took that box and muttered a thank you.

He went out and i was still staring his back. How can someone be like this? I mean so caring and loving? He never leaves a chance to make me astonished.

Does every Husband behave like him or mine is different? I thought before taking a shower.
............................................................................

Dhahnial Hyderi's Pov:

"Aaira are you ready? Lets go down everyone....." I was busy with my cuffs until i decided to lift my gaze up to see her.