chapter 1

Aaira khan's pov :

"What the hell are you doing in my room ?I yelled as soon as a voice disturbed my sleep.

"Bibi ji mai Toh bas aapko jagane aye thi ." (i just came to wake you up ma'am) I heard our maid Aamna's voice

"Just get lost from here ." I replied keeping my voice a bit low because i don't want to scare her.

"Lekin bibi ji aapka college... " (but ma'am your college....)

"Get lost i said ." I raised my voice this time.

"Aghhhh..."  i groaned and started getting ready for my college .

By the way I'm Aaira hassan I'm 20 years old and I'm pursuing my bachelors right now.

Coming to my family I live with my Dad and two elder brothers HAMZA and HAADI my sister ANAYA, who was two years older than me got married last year and she lives in Dubai with her husband .

And my mom....I lost her 5 years back when I was 15 years old . I was close to her and I think her death changed me.

Its not my fault if I'm being rude and Judgmental. I mean its just that I think no one understood me except my mom.

Anyways I like being my own self.

I got down and went to the dinning hall coz i wanted a glass of juice but as soon as i saw my whole family present on dinning table i took my steps back and was ready to leave untill my stupid brother greeted me.

"Good Mrng sis ...?" There is nothing good in this  morning i thought and ignored hamza .

"Khala my juice ?" I asked our Khala who is not our aunt but she works in my home from my childhood and my mom asked me to call her khala.

Unwillingly i sat on dinning chair waiting for my juice.

"At least greet your brother back Aaira." My Dad, Mr.hassan said .

"Khala will you please hurry up I'm already late ..." i asked her while she was coming out of kitchen with a fresh juice in her hand.

"Aamna came to your room to wake you up right?" My so called dad again questioned me.

"Yes she did...." i replied

"Then why are you late Aaru ?" He asked me and when he calls me aaru i feel like...

"Let me tell you Dad ." Aghhh my another annoying brother haadi.

"She kicked aamna out of her room . Aamna came out crying Dad because she insulted her again." He told Dad disgustingly like i have done a crime .

But who cares .

"Really Aaira you did that ? " First he glared me but my bored expressions gave him an answer.

"Aaira, beta we don't treat our workers as slaves beta besides aamna is of same age of yours . You should be friendly with everyone aaru."  Not ready for an early lecture man....i sighted.

"First of all i didn't insulted her i just told her to get out of my room . And second thing why do you care about her huh.?" i asked haadi with a mischievous grin on my face.

"Oh wait now i understand you like her don't you ? Don't worry brother I'll respect her after she becames my sister in law" knowning that i pressed a wrong button i gave him a tight smile.

"Khala give your Sahab a glass of cold water he might need it ."  I said before getting up.

"Aaira.." he barked my name while i was out of the hell of course my home.

"Chalain(lets go)..." i told driver as i got into the car.

I placed my headsets in ears slowly enjoying the music.My mom loved music.

I was enjoying one of her favorite music which she played for me when I was a kid.

I closed my eyes ....

Dhanial hyderi's POV :

"Tasty pancakes are ready....." I said serving pancakes to my wonderful family.

"You are late young man." My mom said pretending to be angry.

"Oh I apologise my lady." I said dramatically bowing in front of her just to make her smile.

"So what's for breakfast." Inayah my sister came for breakfast.

"Hot and tasty pancakes made by one and only Dhanial hyderi." I told her proudly.

"Omg....I'm gonna dig in then." She giggled and started eating.

"Inayah where is Ahaan beta ?" Mom asked Inayah.

"Ofcourse sleeping mom ." She replied in a duh tone.

"He's still sleeping what I'm going to do with him Allah." Mom said in a worried tone.

Because my brother Ahaan is not a early riser and in my family we believe that only people who are punctual to time can achieve something in there lives.

"Mom don't worry he's just a kid."  I tried to explain her.

"No Dany he is not a kid anymore. He is 20 years old for god sake don't call him a kid."  She was right

"But mom..." I got interrupted by Dad's voice.

"What's going on here .He came folding his cuffs.

"Bhai is serving us our breakfast dad he has made pancakes for us." Inayah told him excitedly.

"Oh I see I'm sure they taste heavenly ." I can see his urge to eat them.

"Yes they do." Mom said.

"Can I taste?" Dad asked.

"No you may not." And here they started again I sighted....

You see this is my family. Really close to each other.

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone .

First of tell me how you guys are doing ? Hope you all are safe there .

And coming back to our story you guys enjoyed our first chapter ?😆

Don't you think Aaira is really bad and selfish person🤔? But guys don't judge her please. After all ever girl can't be selfless soft spoken and can be a kindheart right ? Everyone has there own personalities and people change according to there situations🙃.

And coming to our Dhaniyal hayee😍.....he was cooking for his family isn't that really cute🙈? comment down below and lemme know who wants a husband who can cook 😋and has a loving family like Dhaniyal's

I assure you that there will be no delay in further updates.....

Lots of love

Take care

ALLAH HAFIZ  and Bye

Keep reading keep enjoying

Your
hiba962