chapter 18

Author's note:

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone.

You guys must be wondering that why there is a author's note before the chapter. So here lemme confess something to you guys today.

As everyone knows how much i love penning down my imaginary thoughts infront of you guys. Every writer on wattpad go through alot of struggle to complete one story. And why they like wasting there time in all this writing and editing when they have no profit or gain from writing? Are we writers mad to waste our time?🤔

AFTER lots of research, (Don't miss my sarcasm here) i came to know that writer's mostly try to bring there talent of writing infront of the world so that people appreciate there talent but in my case when i tried to bring out my talent, i'm not getting much support 🙂

so i have decided i would end this story soon and will never ever waste my time on writing specially on wattpad. infact i would use my talent and time somewhere else where i would get appreciated for my work.

first i thought to end the story right here then i thought about those people who constantly helped in and encouraged my work. i just can't do this to them. So inshallah soon i'll finish this book. i guess i would write two more chapters to end this book💔

Coming back to the story, the story has been fast forwarded to four years.

So enjoy reading cuz now i'm not going to ask you all to like share and comment blah blah blah because there is no reason for explaining my feelings to you all.

Just be silent readers and as usually enjoy the story😘

.............................................................

After four years

Third person's pov:

Everything was changed now.

Life of Hassan's and Hideri's family was changed.

If you think Aaira's relation with her family was bad before then it's worst now.

And Dhahnial worked more on himself and his business. But lost his love..... Aaira.

Aaira broked her promise,she was fine after they came to california form India but only for a short period.

Then as usual she returned to her stubborn self.

She completed her graduation and refused to go back to her husband's home.

And Dhahnial being a sweetheart thought she had her reasons.

So,the nineteen years old Aaira was not a teenager anymore. She was now a tweety three years old independent women,AAIRA HASSAN.

And our Danny was now world's top business man. He was now a 27 years old gentleman,DHAHNIAL HYDERI.

Dhahnial Hyderi's Pov:

"I'm sorry bro she's not home yet" Haadi said making me sigh.

"Dany why don't you meet her. Its been already four years,she has been avoiding you all and living her lifes here as if she's not married." I could hear the rage in haadi's voice.

"Are you listening to me Danny? Why don't you take her with you. You promised Dad that you will take care of her now what happened to you and your promises huh?'' Now he was challenging me.