chapter 20

Aaira Hasan's pov:

"Aaira..... Beta come down and have breakfast with us before leaving for your interview." I heard samara's mom calling me from downstairs.

"Coming aunty" I really like her she's just like my mom. Always ready to help me in every situation. Today she was really excited for my job interview.

Uncle (samara's Dad) asked me to join there company but i denied saying that i'll work in other unknown companies, where they'll give me job based on my ability and skills.

"Babe you're going?" Samara got up lazily from her bed.

"Yes....Wish me luck sweety." I gave her a quick peek on cheek before leaving the room.

I was having my breakfast soon i started thinking about how Dhahnial used to feed me with his hands in India. I miss him.

You remember food tastes better when your loved ones feed you. But what wait second loved ones? I'm definitely going mad. I think i love him....

Before i could think any further uncle offered to drop me and i gradually accepted his offer.

Within half an hour i was standing out of a luxurious building.

The architecture of the building spoked about money and only money.

"Hyderi's"

It was beautiful engraved with black stones.

But Hyderi's?

Just forget it aaru. They are not the only Hyderi's in this world. Its impossible i thought and entered the building.

As soon as i entered the building,i felt many gazes on me.

Some looked astonished.
Some gave me a disguised look.
Some gave me a sympathize look.
And some other looked confused.

I looked around people to find out why they were staring me.

I lowered my gaze as i realized the reason behind there staring.

Most of them wore hijabs and abaya's and other employees who were non muslims wore decent clothes.

And i was wearing a tight jeans with sleeves top . my hair were tied in a ponytail. And my make up was louder than any one here.

I shifted uncomfortably in my place.

I waited for them to call me.

Suddenly i got up from my seat and unintentionally i bumped with someone.

I realized that some one was a girl of my age . she was an american i can say and she was carrying a coffee tray,which fell down from her hand when i bumped with her.

"Hey.....iam so...."

"Just shut up you bitch. You spoiled my dress. Who the hell are you. And what are you wearing."

"Oh my god wait a second you don't know the rules of our company. Or wait you came here to seduce our boss with this looks right?" She spatted venomly at me.

For the first time in my life i felt cheap infront of someone.

"You look like a sl...." She continued using abusive words against me but i stayed still until a terrifying voice made her shut.