chapter 6

Aaira Hassan's Pov:

"Hamza could you please take us to shopping mall ?"  I asked hamza nervously cus i didn't had any single dress to wear except aamna's.

"Shopping mall ?" He asked

"Yeah i need to buy some clothes."  He nodded his head in no

"Aaru we don't have shopping malls here."  He informed and i was quite disappointed.What I'll wear now i thought.

"Hey what's up?"  I heard Dhahnial.He asked hamza but he didn't gave me a single look.

"Nothing Danny.  Actually Aaira wanted to buy some clothes and you know we don't have any shopping malls here." Hamza explained.

"Oh! Is that so ." He hummed

"Well there is a darzi (Taylor)here. He can make amazing ladies dresses.Darzi ? I thought

I asked aamna what is darzi cus i don't know urdu obviously and she told me he's a Taylor.

"Should i call him ?" He asked not before giving me a typical look .

"Only is she's ok with that." He added.

"Aaru is that fine?" Hamza asked.

"Yeah"

"Ok then he'll be here by evening."  Dhahnial informed

"Thanks man ."

"No problem." They both left from there .
......................................................
I was sitting near a pond and video calling my best friend Samara .

"When are you coming back babe ? " She asked me while she was busy in her manicure.

Ahhh i miss my salon.

"Soon sammy..." I answered

"Yeah come back soon and you know there is no fun in parties without you . Its quite boring you know." She said in a bored tone.

"Oh really..?"  I enquiried.

"Yes and you know that idiot Saad guy came to me at yesterday's party asking sammy where is aaru and when she's coming back? " she said the last part mimicking saad. Which looked hilarious.

"Hahaha" I laughed when she did that.

Saad is a normal guy who roams around me in every party . Even though I don't give him a glance.

But sometimes i use him. you know when you need a driver or a guy who would carry all your shopping bags when your bodyguard is not with you. Yes that way i use him .

And he being so dumb listens to me everytime.

"Like seriously what's his problem. He always gets on my nerve . I don't know how you handle this sort of people duh..." She scoffed.

"Its called talent sweetie and perks of having a typical family."  I winked at her

"Ohhh don't tell me about that." She made a irritating face.

"Don't worry I'll be back soon within a week .And as soon i get back i want you to arrange a party for me." I miss California so much.

"Sure my love"  She replied.

"You don't know how much i miss those days when we used to party all night and return to home next day morning."

Aghh man how much I miss those moments of my life. Its been only three or four days since we came here and I'm already missing California so much.