chapter 17

Aaira Hassan's Pov:

Every ritual was done and finally we were having our evening Tea.when i heard Dad talking to farooq uncle(Dhahnial's Dad).

"Farooq i think we should be going back to california tomorrow." Uncle shook his head in disapproval

"But Ebrahim it's only a week and you are thinking about going back? No that's not happening i'll not let you go."

"You know even i don't want to go back. But we have some emergencies there. So we should head back as soon as possible" i started dancing inside my head finally this drama came to an end i can go back.

Until aunty(Dhahnial's mom) decided to snatch my happiness.

"Ebrahim bhai i can't stop you from going but i'm not sending my children this soon specially my daughter" she gave me a motherly hug saying this.

But auntyyyyy i want to go back please i was pleading in my mind.

"Bhabi she is your daughter now.i won't say anything.but Haadi and Hamza will leave with me." Traitor i screamed

"Then its final Aaira will stay here for another two weeks." Everyone was genuinely happy specially Inayah.

"No i think she should be going along with uncle." My eyes swelled up with happiness when i heard Dhahnial.

"But Dhahnial You guys just got married yesterday and...." Aunty was trying to say something

"No mom Aaira's university has already started. Its not appropriate for her to take so many leaves. Besides its not like she's going forever she'll be back in two to three years. Don't stop her mom." I really wanted to give a big hug to Dhahnial right now. You know he's a sweetheart.

But i felt sorry for him,he thinks i'll come back to him after completing my studies.

"Jasmine,AAIRA is his responsibility now. If he thinks she should head back then let her go. Listen to him." Uncle told aunty.

"Fine" she said and turned towards me.

"You will daily call me." i nodded my head.

"You will discuss your day with me" i again nodded my head.

"You will take care of yourself for me" i embraced her in a tight hug. not because she asked me to take care but after many years someone treated me as there daughter and i think i'm betraying her trust.

They are trusting me and allowing me to complete my studies. The next day after our marriage they are ready to send me back. I mean who does that to a daughter in law?

They are trusting me blindly and i'm fooling them. Iam i wrong ? I was brought back by inayah. She was saying something but i just smiled at her.

Dhahnial Hyderi's Pov:

She'll be gone tomorrow for freaking three years. How will i manage to live without seeing her beautiful face? I thought while i was alone in lawn.

Hell man why i agreed with her and gave her permission to stay with her parents! Cuz you want to see her happy .my heart answered. And i smiled yes i'll be happy without her if she's happy. I headed back to our bedroom. Yes our bedroom, where my wife was waiting with her thanks.

"Dhahnial i wanted to say....."

"Thank you?" I completed her sentence and she smiled nodding her head.

"Yes Thank you"

"You're welcome but remember about what i told you. You will take care of yourself and...."

"Not talk useless. Will behave with my father. Will stop being stubborn" She said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah yeah i know i remember that."

"But you forgot something important."

"What?" She scrunched her eyebrows.

"Will stay away from Na mehram.
Will not go to late night parties.
And no contact with boys which means no boyfriends are allowed at all."

"Yes i remember" she said sarcastically.

"You will miss me?" I asked out of blue.

"Huh what?" She looked confused.

"I mean you'll miss India ?" I asked changing my question.

"No i won't miss" My smile dropped.

"But.... I'll miss your family and you." My face got light up.

"Me?" I asked to confirm.

"Yes you....cuz you gave me wonderful memories Mr.Hyderi." she smiled.

"Well i'm glad Mrs.Hyderi." we both laughed and enjoyed our last night together before she flew away from me.

Asslamualaikum and hi everyone.

I know it was a small update but what to do . i had loads of work today plus i wanted to update this chapter for you guys😅

coming back to the story Aaira is leaving 😢 koe toh rooklo😭😭😭.

what do you think will happen next? 🤔

Don't forget to vote,share and comment.

Till next update.

Allah hafiz
Bye
Take care💕💞