chapter 2

Aaira Hassan's Pov :

As i was going to my room i heard some voices of haadi and dad.

First i tried to ignore them but i stopped when i heard.

"Dad she'll not listen to us . I'm telling you she will not agree to this." Haadi was saying this.

"Then I'm afraid haadi this time I'm not going to listen to her . She have to obey me." Dad said in a stern voice.

But about whom they are talking finally i decided make them realize my presence.

"But Dad ..."

"Ehem Ehem...." i coughed to gain there attention.

"Aaira when did you came ?" Haadi asked.

"Just now and now I'm going to my room if you please excuse me." Now i don't know why i wanted to leave from there but was stopped by dad's voice.

"Aaira wait i need to talk to you."

"Not right now Dad I'm tired." I responded.

"Aaira..." He said in a very calm tone for which i stopped and decided to listen to what he was saying

"Yes?"

"We where planning to go on a holiday trip." Dad said

"Ok enjoy." I started moving back.

"I think you didn't heard me . I said WE which mean all of us whole family." Now he said raising his voice a little bit.

"Oh! what if i say i don't want to come?" I urged my eyebrows.

"Then I'm going to be strict on you. Your choice."  He nodded his head.

"Really Dad what do you think ? I'm not a kid anymore you cannot force me to do anything without my willingness. Do you get that dad?" I laughed at him.

"If you don't come with us now,your plan for your internship this  year will be cancelled.Now your wish." What the f...

"Huh....is this some sort of joke Dad ? You will not allow me for my internship for which i have been wanting from don't know how many months for a holiday trip ?" Unbelievable

"Yes i will." He was serious.

"You can't stop me Dad." I shouted at him .

"Try me Aaira .I can and i will." What's wrong with him.he was not like this before ....before mom died.

"I wish i was never your daughter." As i said this my eyes started watering and he stopped.

"I wish mom was alive."

"I wish i died the same day with mom....." As i said this a voice and a hand was raised across my face.

"AAIRA...." He slapped me.

"We are going that's it."  He said furiously.

"No I'm not coming." I regained my self.

"No more arguments .go to your room." I ran towards my room and started crying .

I miss you so much mom .

Next day morning:

"Aaru open the door sweety...." My thoughts were disturbed by Hamza's voice . Then i realized i was sitting in a same position from last fifteen minutes.

Last night i slept while crying and this morning i didn't had a choice .so i got ready to leave.

As i opened the door Hamza was standing there. With a food tray in his hand .

He is very handsome masha Allah
Six feet tall and a muscular body. While his white skin tone complimenting his looks .he was so perfect just like Haadi .

Hamza is my elder brother who is 26 years old working in Dads company.

Whereas Haadi my second elder brother who is 24 years old and he too handles Dads business along with hamza.

My thoughts where again intrupted by hamza

"Aaru yesterday dad was...." i cutted him off by saying...

"Lets go I'm ready." I started taking my bag down which was quite heavy.

"Yeah but have your breakfast aaru . You didn't even had your dinner last night."  As i heard this i turned towards him and saw his eyes showing pain and concern for me. Huh but that's not true.

"Why do you guys always pretend like caring about me ha? Look i know this after mom's death no one loves me anymore.And i accept that . Then why the hell you guys need to pretend all time?" Why this drama man ....

"That's not true aaru ." I saw pain in his eyes. He left taking my bag down with him.

"Where are we going ?" I asked  Haadi as we sat in the car and were near to Airport.

"India." Haadi replied....wait what....India ?

"Huh what ? I mean again a holiday trip in India?" I wondered

"Yes Dad's order you know ." Yeah he was right .

"Of course." I nodded my head knowing that something is odd about this trip. But who cares once this drama is done i can have my internship and can go away from this people.

Here i come India....

Please be nice to me....i prayed before landing.
......................................................

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone.

As promised here is your second chapter.

How was the story so far?

Guys let me tell you something you are going to love me after reading further chapters i bet😆.

So don't stop reading...

Keep reading
Keep support

Be safe.....

Allah hafiz and Bye❤.