chapter 12

Dhahnial Hyderi's POV:

My anxiety has no bound when I saw Ahaan holding Aaira's hand. I took a long breath to suppress my rage.

"Bhai why didn't you stop them bhai.?" Ahaan came to me furiously to ask what's wrong with me

"I don't have any right to stop them Ahaan." I gritted my teeth.

"What do you mean by that. Aaira was my friend and someone locked her in there home .it's wrong bhai." He dared to raise his voice infront me.

"Shut up Ahaan .The someone who took her are not strangers, they are her family"  I yelled back at him to make him shut.

"Wha....." He was beyond the shock after listening to me

"And she will be your sister in law this week."  Mom informed him.

"What the fuck....." He muttered under his breath but was heard by everyone

"Ahaan Hyderi mind your tongue." Dad scolded him

"I'm so sorry dad." He immediately apologiesed.

He was quite for sometime after mom explained him everything.

"It means the devil about whom she was talking was non other than my own brother." He was shocked.wait she called me devil?

"What.....how can you guys force her to get married to your son when she don't want too?" He started yelling and throwing things in the room

"I'm telling you guys its wrong don't do this."

"Ask Ebrahim uncle to send her back to California let her live her life.he cannot do this to her and most importantly we cannot do this to her dammit ." He told to mom and dad.

"Go to your room Ahaan." he angrily barged towards his room

"Beta it was not his mistake .he don't know about all this .that's why he tried helping Aaira." Mom tried explaining

"Yeah mom I know." I sighted don't know what she's doing right now.

I think I should talk to her.

I decided that I'll talk to her about all this.

Aaira Hassan's pov :

"You guys cannot stop me Haadi." I yelled at him when he brought me back to my room.

"Aaru please for the sake of Allah don't make it more difficult for us." He said with pleading eyes and I felt bad for him.

My tears started flowing from my eyes seeing him pleading.

"Haadi I beg you haadi talk to Dad. Tell him I'll behave if he stop this marriage and let me go back to California. I swear I'm going to stop being stubborn please Haadi." He nodded his head in approval and I took a breath of relief.

"Aaru I'll ....I'll try talking to him." He said.

"Really?" he again nodded his head in yes

"Yes now have your meal and go to bed it's already late." He smiled closing my door.

Hamza Hassan's pov (Aaira's elder brother):

"Hamza we need to talk to him. We cannot do this without her consent." Haadi was constantly telling me this from past fifteen minutes.

"I know Haadi I tried talking to Dad but he said this time he won't backoff from his words." I said.