REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!

Start from the beginning

After a while..sidharth screamed
"For the love of God let me feed you"

Sana*raising eyebrows*I am sorry, are you screaming at me for being unable to eat because someone shot me...yea...how stupid can i be...sure sidharth go ahead.

Sana in pain is sassy than the usual.

Sid-I am sorry....its just...i feel so very responsible for this and you refusing to take help is causing me more pain than it should.

Who the fuck said honesty was the best policy?

Sana*like a child*How..when...i am not refusing to take help.

Sid-Really?Why is this so hard for you to admit doll?Not every man who wants to help you thinks you're incapable of taking care of yourself,sometimes we just want to be useful and do something we would gladly let you do if the tables were turned.

The way he said it,sana was about to cry.She felt like that 10yr old waiting for her dad to return by the door.

She looked down but handed the spoon to sidharth.

Sidharth whispered a weak thank you and started feeding her.

Men can lie all they want,but it feels pretty good to be needed.
Well even women will agree to this...i don't know why i said men only.

Sana was done so she stopped him and sidharth kept the food aside.

He passed her the pain killers and as soon as she relaxed back,sidharth knew he had to tell her about the help.

Sid-Ahhh.sana...i have work so i am going to leave but can i please,ask for something?

Sana-What?

Sid-You should not be alone...the wound is fresh and your project will be restarting soon...plz allow me to send someone just for today and once i am done,i will take it from there.

Sana-Is this your cliche attempt of telling me you hired some fucking babysitter???

Sid-No...god no...actually you are familiar with the man.

Sana-I don't know anyone here sidharth unless its the movie people.

Sid*murmuring*How i wish it was true.

Sidharth was thinking about how everywhere she goes there is fucking men wadding tails and ready to do her bid.

(I wish i could tell this idiot, that he is doing the same thing he is accusing other men of...hypocrite 😜)

Sid-Actually,i was talking about manik.

It took sana a while but then she remembered.

Sana-I don't even remember him properly,we met once.

Sid-I know but he is my employee and honestly i don't trust anyone here to keep them with you even if its just for few hours.

Oh how sidharth wanted to add and plz both of you..keep it in your pants and if he touches you i will kill him but nope...he just had to stop right there.

Sana-Fine..but i need to talk to my director so tell manik to get the edited schedule asap from him...i am gonna be bored af...might as well read the script.

Sid nodded and while sana was about to drift back to sleep, he hugged her.

He was worried...it was visible on his face.If it was something basic why was he so worked up?

Sana-Sidharth?

Sid-Yes.

Sana-Be safe....i am sure you have security but still be safe okay.