forty three

toe cult🤤🥵🥺🦶🏻

jeongtoes:

jeongtoes: can we all appreciate the beauty of my ungodly handsome boyfriend who is taking me on a date and is sitting right in front of me right now in all his glory

jeongtoes: thank you🥰

jeon wontoes: looking sharp man

americatoe: damn, you got lucky:)

soontoe: JKSJKDBJKSFFKSFHDF I'M COMING FOR YOUR MAN

[jeongtoes deleted: soontoe]

americatoe: JEONGHAN WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR SOME APPRECIATION

jeongtoes: APPRECIATION YES, I'M NOT LETTING SOONYOUNG STEAL MY MAN

seungtoe: agressive

[americatoe added: soontoe]

soontoe: BITCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

jeongtoes: STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN

soontoe: YOUR MAN ISN'T EVEN MY TYPE, HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU I RATHER DATE A CUTE SMOL BEAN?!

jeongtoes: YOU BETTER

seungtoe: babe calm down, you know I only love you

jeontoes: i love you too cheollie❤️💕

americatoe: ew

jeon wontoes: ew 2.0

americatoe: also

americatoe: soonyoung explain

soontoe: WHAT?

americatoe: your type is kind of really specific

americatoe: anyone we don't know about?😏

soontoe: rawr🐯❤️

americatoe: I'M DONE WITH Y'ALL

americatoe: FOR THE LAST TIME SOONYOUNG, YOU'RE NOT A TIGER

americatoe: I'M MOVING BACK TO LA SEE YA

soontoe: DON'T YOU DARE

jeon wontoes: i lost it here

jeongtoes: same

seungtoe: how about you lay down your phone and enjoy your coffee with me?

jeongtoes: did you get me my whipped cream?

seungtoe: IF YOU JUST PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND LOOK AT THE TABLE YOU CAN SEE IT YOURSELF

jeongtoes: GOTTA GO MY MAN GOT ME MY WHIPPED CREAM❤️❤️

jeon wontoes: i hate y'all

soontoe: i love you wonu<3

wontoes: ew go away

Jeonghan lay his phone back on the table, meeting eyes with an overly annoyed Seungcheol. "What's wrong? Don't you like your coffee?" Jeonghan asked in a worried tone.

"At this point I'm questioning myself whether I love my coffee more or my phone addict of a boyfriend."

Seungcheol sipped his coffee and stared out of the window, refusing to look at Jeonghan who instantly felt guilty. "Cheollie.. I'm sorry.. I just wanted to show you off in the chat.. " Seungcheol's gaze softened and he shifted his gaze back to Jeonghan who nervously fidgeted with the oversized sleeves of his sweater.

"Babe, I'm just joking. You don't have to apologize silly." He knew how Jeonghan could beat himself up over the smallest things. Or how he would get easily scared when he thought someone was mad at him. And seeing Jeonghan like that in front of him made him realize he could better not pull jokes like that on him. "Hannie, please don't worry about it." Seungcheol spoke in his softest voice possible.

"I'm not worrying about it!" But the slight stutter in his voice gave him away. So Seungcheol reached out for his cheek, gently caressing the soft skin with his thumb. "I know you do. And you don't have to admit it, because I know you. But please don't worry Hannie. It really was a joke and I really don't want you to worry about being on your phone or having done anything wrong. Because you didn't. Do you have any idea how much you fill my chest with pride when you show me off? Because don't even get me started! Now, shall we drink our coffees?"

Jeonghan nodded, still not able to look up and meet Seungcheol's eyes. So his boyfriend, who clearly noticed something was still off, grabbed hold of both Jeonghan's hands and brought them up to his face, pressing his lips on his knuckles as gentle as he is.

"I love you Hannie." He said before pressing another kiss on them.

And that's what it took to calm Jeonghan down again. The boy shifted his gaze and locked them with Seungcheol's, receiving the sweetest smile he could imagine. "I love you too Cheollie."

Jeonghan's heart had never beaten that hard before. It pounded on full force against his rib cage at a point where it nearly hurt. A feeling of ecstasy filled his body from the top of his head all the way down to his toes. And it made him realize, that he had never felt this alive before.

It even continued when they pulled back and both started sipping on their coffee's. Jeonghan couldn't get out of his state of euphoria. And he didn't want to get out of it either.

"I have to use the bathroom. Are you okay on your own for a minute?"

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "I'm not a baby Cheol."

"Yes you are. You're my baby." Seungcheol shamelessly winked as he got up and walked away to the toilets, leaving an all blushy Jeonghan behind.

At this point he was used to Seungcheol's shameless flirty behavior. But it still managed to make Jeonghan's heart beat rapidly every time he did or said something. And he knew that it wouldn't stop any time soon.

"Are you perhaps Yoon Jeonghan?" Jeonghan felt a slender hand on his shoulder and instantly turned around in his seat, facing a reasonable tall girl from around his own age. She pulled back her hand and clasped them together, giving him a reassuring look as she sat down on the seat Seungcheol had been sitting in before.

"Eh.. yes that's me? That seat is taken."

"Oh I know, I won't be here for long." She brought a hand up to her abnormally dyed green hair and brushed through it, relaxing both on her thigh afterwards.

"Can I ask how you know me? Because I can't remember we've met before." Jeonghan was in a state of confusion. How could this random girl walk up to him, knowing his full name and taking his boyfriends seat. Isn't that just rude?

"We haven't met before. I'm here to warn you." Jeonghan's eyes slightly widened and he frowned.

"Warn me? For what?"

She clasped her hands back together on the table, leaning a bit forward to give her words more effect. "I'm here to warn you for Seungcheol."

Jeonghan felt like he was being hit in his stomach, all the air being pressed out of his lungs. Seungcheol? Why would she warn him for his own boyfriend? "Wh-what..?"

"Ah I totally forgot, I haven't even introduced myself properly." She stuck out her hand, making Jeonghan grab it hesitantly as she shook it.

"Yenna. Kim Yenna."