twenty

Jeonghan ended up on Jisoo's porch in the end, ringing his bell at least 20 times in 5 seconds, knowing that his parents were at work everyday from nine to eight. Somehow, the thought of going to Seungcheol seemed a lot easier than actually doing so. Despite the fact that his intention was to go to him, he felt horrified by the thought of Seungcheol being bothered by him.

So whenever situations like these occured, Jeonghan went to Jisoo. Jisoo never forced him to tell him any of the things that happened at his home, but he always let him in no matter what, trying his best to reassure him in every possible way. Jisoo knew Jeonghan wouldn't talk to him until he was ready, so he figured it would be for the best to just let him be. 

The door opened and it revealed a sleepy looking Jisoo who still wore his pajama he had probably worn all day. His hair stuck out in every possible direction and he looked like he just woke up from a twenty hour power nap. 

"Hey! What are you doing here? Something at home again?" Jisoo made sure he asked the last sentence as careful as possible, not knowing in what mood Jeonghan was. "Yeah.. kind of. Would you mind if I stayed here for a couple of hours?" A reassuring smile appeared on Jisoo's face and he stepped aside, making room for Jeonghan to walk in. "Of course not! Come in! My parents won't be home until eleven or something so if you want we can order something for dinner?"

"Sounds amazing!" Jeonghan answered, giving Jisoo a short but tight hug on his way inside. 

At Jisoo's house he never felt awkward, that's why he shamelessly walked into his living room and dropped himself on the couch. The television that hung on the wall projected an anime Jeonghan didn't knew. No wonder why Jisoo looked like a mess, he probably had been binge watching anime all day. It was a pretty serious addiction. Since Jisoo's parents were off to work a lot, Jisoo would lock himself in his own house to watch anime's. 

But it didn't bother Jeonghan at all, although he wasn't a huge fan of anime himself. He just hoped Jisoo's future boyfriend would be into anime as well, because else he might have a hard time keeping up with him.. 

"Soooooo, what's going on between you and Seungcheol." Jisoo plopped down next to Jeonghan on the couch and looked at him with a mysterious grin. Jeonghan instantly felt his cheeks changing colors and he looked down. "Well.. I don't know. How are y-" "-ah come on tell me! We always talk about crushes and things like that!" 

Jeonghan sighed, knowing he couldn't get out of it. "Who said it was a crush?" He gave a last attempt, but Jisoo pulling one of his eyebrows up made him realize there was no possible way to talk himself out of it. Although he absolutely did not mind telling his best friend, because like he said, they always talked about those things together. "Well.. okay.. it might be a tiny bit of a crush."

"Tell me about it!" Jisoo said, clapping his hands in an enthusiastic way. The gesture made Jeonghan a lot less uncomfortable and seeing Jisoo being so happy about it lit his mood up in no time. "Okay, where should I start! Well you know we got teamed up for the project right?" Jisoo hummed in response. "So we started off with a fight because I didn't wanted to work with someone else than you guys and I told him I rather went home to sleep than to actually do something and the day after, when I was soaked by the rain, remember? I apologized-"

"-YOU apologized?" Jisoo said in shock, questioning himself if Jeonghan had a complete personality change that night. "Don't be so mean! I did! Anyways, he took me to his home and gave me one of his hoodies.." "..Get married already! Ooh I want to be your first man!" Jeonghan slabbed Jisoo and went on, a little embarrassed. 

"Yes he did.. And I don't even know why, but I slept in it the first night because he smells so.. i don't know, manly? And I felt so safe. The day after we went to his house to work on the project, but we both didn't have any inspiration so we ended up watching a show on his bed and I actually fell asleep because we were in a comfortable position, you know.."

"And last night we went to the beach together and we watched the stars and we cuddled. It's so weird because we practically just met and I don't understand a single thing of my feelings, except that I know for sure that they are actually there. It's just.. weird." 

Jisoo just sat there, a proud smile plastered on his face. He leaned forward and patted Jeonghan's knee encouraging. "I don't think there's any other possible way to see it. He likes you Han. And you like him." 

"Do you think?"

"I think he must be a theatre star if he doesn't like you and you're just oblivious of your own feelings. I don't even know what I'd do to myself if the two of you won't get together." Jeonghan gave into him and chuckled. "But what if it's too soon. I mean, I'm still struggling with a lot and I don't want to burden him with everything that's going on at home." Jisoo sighed with the same smile still plastered to his face and shoved himself all the way next to Jeonghan to pull him in a big hug. 

"I don't think he is like that. To be honest, I know it. I know what you're going through, although you won't tell us much. And I also know that you're a lot more open with him. Have you told him about it?" Jeonghan nodded, reminding how he told more to Seungcheol in the past few days than he had ever done to his friends. "See? If you told him about it he must be really special. I know you Jeonghan, you shouldn't worry about it. Just go with the flow and see where you two end up." 

Jisoo added another phrase what made something click inside Jeonghan. Something that made him know for sure that there might be serious feelings involved. 

"I've seen you change over the past few days, Han. He's healing you."