twenty eight

[spring snow - pentagon]

/play this song to join in on this chapters mood/

/i'll put a timestamp on where to start playing it:)/

"I'm bored."

"Weren't you the one who said he wanted to stay at home today?"

"Cheollie don't be so meeaaannn!"

"I'm not mean! You said that!"

"But it's the end of the day! Can't I be bored? We gamed for the whole day!"

"Han don't be so annoying!"

Jeonghan lay with his head on the foot of the bed, continuously kicking Seungcheol's upper arm. The black haired guy who was seated with his back against the headboard of the bed started to get annoyed by Jeonghan's boredom.

They had indeed played games for the entire day and went up to his room afterwards to wait for the maids call that their food would be ready. Even though Jeonghan was annoying the beating shit out of Seungcheol, he couldn't help but to secretly adore his behavior.

"I'm not annoying! You're just boring, grandpa."

"Who are you calling a grandpa?!" Seungcheol furrowed his dark eyebrows and gave Jeonghan a terrifying look, what only made Jeonghan burst out in more laughter. He clasped his hands over his tummy and rolled around over the bed, kicking Seungcheol another few times in the process.

Seungcheol, instead, stretched his arms above his head and got up from the bed. Leaving Jeonghan mocking and sitting straight to watch where he was going. "What are you doing?"

Seungcheol didn't answer his question properly and just shrugged, walking to his closet and opening the left door. He tiptoed to grab something from the upper shelve. "Come on Cheollie, don't be so mysterious. Tell me what you're doing!" Seungcheol still didn't answer his question and just took a little box from the shelve and put it down on the floor.

Jeonghan, whose curiousity took over, got up from the bed and walked towards it. Taking a closer look, he saw that it was a little speaker, with a tiny build-in light that showed if it was connected. Jeonghan looked up to see Seungcheol typing something on his phone and heard the speaker making a weird noise, which Jeonghan suggested was Seungcheol's phone getting attached to the tiny device.

"Music? Are you playing music? Why are you-" "Shh shh shh." Seungcheol brought his index finger to his lips and managed to shush Jeonghan, who just stood frozen, fidgeting with his sweater paws since he wore another one of Seungcheol's oversized hoodies. A grey one this time.

[play song;)]

Seungcheol clicked a button on his screen while he kept looking right in Jeonghan's eyes. A warm and lively tune filled his bedroom. Guitars combined with the rhythmically drums came out of the speaker while Seungcheol lay his phone down and made a little jump towards Jeonghan, who still awkwardly stood there in full confusion.

Seungcheol grabbed one of his hands and pulled Jeonghan towards him, trying to get him in the same mood he was in. Because Jeonghan noticed Seungcheol was clearly enjoying himself, jumping around like a moron and not caring about how weird he looked. How adorably weird.

"Come on Hannie!" Seungcheol yelled, so Jeonghan would actually be able to hear him. The speaker blasted on full volume, so they barely heard each other over the loud sound. "Don't you feel it?! Dance with me!"

Of course Jeonghan felt it! The energetic song that filled the air around them made him want to move his body. It made him want to jump in excitement and scream at the top of his lungs. It radiated the feeling of.. freedom! A feeling that made him all bubbly inside and the world around him fall away in a haze.

The only two things he could keep his focus on were the music and Seungcheol right in front of him.

So he decided to lose control. Together with Seungcheol he started jumping on the beat, not able to remain calm anymore. It was the first time in over a month he had felt this happy. And again, like he had felt that morning in the cafe, he knew exactly what pure happiness was.

This was his happiness.

Another thing he would write about in their project, maybe. And else, he would just keep this moment for himself and himself alone. If he would actually still believe that this dream-like scenario had happened the day after.

A month ago he never expected he would ever feel his heart beat this fast out of excitement again. He would have never imagined him to be jumping around like a moron, having the time of his life with the person he wanted to be around the most.

He didn't even expected himself to meet that a person like that, let alone to feel so many feelings around a person.

"Hannie!" Seungcheol yelled out of excitement while he took hold of Jeonghan's arms and swung them around on the rhythm.

"Cheol!" Jeonghan, without further hesitation, pulled Seungcheol in a big hug. They stopped jumping on the music for a moment, holding onto each other tighter than they had ever done before. Jeonghan's fingers almost clawed in the back of Seungcheol's back while he held himself up against his broad chest.

"Please never leave me." Jeonghan breathed out underneath the music. However, Seungcheol heard it clearly since Jeonghan had his chin placed on top of his shoulder.

"I won't Han. I won't." Seungcheol moved back, but kept his entire body close to Jeonghan's. With the two getting lost in each other's eyes, Seungcheol moved his hand up and stuck out his pinky. The only thing different from that same morning in Seungcheol's car was that Jeonghan remained serious. "Pinky promise?"

Jeonghan shot a thankful glare in Seungcheol's eyes before linking their fingers together. "That's a pinky promise."

They unlaced their fingers but kept their hands up in place while they kept gazing into each other's eyes. With a lot of hesitation Seungcheol was the first one to bring his hand back up, tucking a stray of hair behind Jeonghan's ear. Jeonghan, who was extremely flustered, felt his heartbeat picking up speed and was almost sure Seungcheol might be able to hear it over the loud music.

Or even worse, feel the vibration through his own chest since they only drew their bodies closer to each other.

Despite the fact that he felt nervous, Jeonghan brought both his hands up as he gently grabbed the back of Seungcheol's neck, resting his wrists on his strong build shoulders. Their eyes never looked in another direction and their faces only grew closer to each other with every second that passed.

"Are you thinking the same as I am right now?" Seungcheol questioned, being the gentleman he is. Jeonghan clearly saw how his eyes broke apart from his own to take a look at his lips before connecting their eyes again. Jeonghan took that as a moment to do the same and to shamelessly check Seungcheol's rosy pink plump lips out. Knowing he might finally feel them in a few seconds..

"I don't know, are you?" Jeonghan said seductively, what resulted in Seungcheol's breath hitching.

"Is it.. magical enough?" Seungcheol brought out in a faint whisper and Jeonghan knew he had mistaken himself that morning. His voice could actually be more deep than it sounded in the early morning.

"I can't even think of something better.." Jeonghan breathed out. If they weren't this close to one another they wouldn't even have heard the sound of their voices. But being in the moment they were in, the music behind them totally filtered out and faded away. The only thing they could focus on was the tension that hung in between them, desperate to be closed.

Seungcheol cupped Jeonghan's face and gently brushed his thumb over the smooth skin of his cheek. He brought his other hand to the back of his head, interlacing his fingers with his long silky-like hair. On a slow pace he started leaning forward, brushing their noses past each other while he focussed his eyes on Jeonghan's lips only, before fully closing his eyes.

Jeonghan also closed his eyes the moment he felt a pair of soft lips gently being pressed on his own.