thirty six

The big black jeep parked in it's usual spot in the school's parking lot. Both Jeonghan and Seungcheol got out and made their ways to the entrance of the huge building. Their high school was known as one of the biggest schools in the surrounding areas, that's why Jeonghan barely knew any other people in his year.

Their shoulders brushed against each other from time to time, but both were still too shy to actually reach out and grab hold of their hands in public. So the slightest touch of their shoulders had to do it for now.

Jeonghan was wearing an outfit he picked from Seungcheol's closet. The moment they ran away from his house they didn't took the time to collect all his belongings and clothing. But luckily Seungcheol had way too many clothes in the gigantic closet of his. He also found a lot of old clothes he never threw away, what came in handy in this situation because they hugged Jeonghan's body perfectly.

"You look good in this." Seungcheol said, hooking his index finger in his turtleneck, playfully tugging on it before pulling his hand back.

"You messed it up!" Jeonghan readjusted his collar before bumping against Seungcheol's shoulder, making the older stumble.

"I didn't! Now you're doing it wrong! Here let me just.." Before Jeonghan could stop him, Seungcheol stopped right in front of him in the middle of the crowded hallway, ignoring the stares they got from everyone around them. With both hands he reached for the turtleneck collar, pulling it up a little so both sides were equally as high. "..you're good to go Han."

"Thanks.." Blush was already fully spread over his entire face and he tried to calm his heartbeat at least the slightest bit when Seungcheol stepped away, walking by his side again. Jeonghan felt like all eyes were on him after Seungcheol's move, but no one around them actually suspected the slightest thing. Walking next to each other was most commonly seen as a thing all friends did. And even if they knew what was going on between them, there was a high chance they would stay unseen.

"Look what we got here! If that isn't my favorite couple!" They approached the usual loud Soonyoung who awaited them together with Wonwoo and Jisoo at Jeonghan's locker.

"Shut up! Not everyone in this hallway has to know that yet!" Jeonghan whisper hissed, trying to get Soonyoung to calm down.

"Ah we see. Someone here is scared to show his boyfriend off." Jisoo playfully fist bumped Jeonghan's shoulder before Jeonghan had the chance to open his locker.

"It's not that! It's just-" "-guys it's okay, let him be. Being gay in high school can cause some commotion." Seungcheol defended his boyfriend, although it made Jeonghan feel somewhat guilty.

Maybe his friends were right, he indeed was scared to actually come out for his sexuality. What if Seungcheol did mind it but acted like it was okay? Because if he found that out later he would feel even more guilty than he already felt.

Of course he wanted to show off his incredibly hot piece of boyfriend! He knew he wasn't the only one who had eyes for the handsome black haired boy. And it still surprised him how Seungcheol had chosen him while a whole lot of others would be lined up for him if he gave them a chance.

"Jeonghan.." Jisoo leaned over and whispered something in his ear while Jeonghan was collecting the things he needed from his locker. "..you see those girls, I think they're looking at your boyfriend.."

Jeonghan looked in the direction Jisoo pointed out and felt his heart clenching in his chest upon the sight of them giggling and secretly pointing at Seungcheol, who seemed totally oblivious about them. Somehow it made him nervous. And even worse. He sensed a little jealousy..

that's it!

Jeonghan turned around and forcefully pulled Seungcheol down by his collar, connecting their lips together. Far away a few gasps were heard in the hallway, not expecting such sight at the early morning. But Jeonghan couldn't care less and all his fears seemed to disappear after seeing others stare at his boyfriend in the way only Jeonghan could look at him.

And so he felt the urge to claim what was his, showing off his gorgeous boyfriend to the whole school.

After a quick but powerful peck on Seungcheol's lips, he let go of the elder his collar and readjusted it for him the way Seungcheol did it for him earlier in the hallway. He totally forgot about the girls who had been whispering about him earlier the moment he saw a smirk appearing on Seungcheol's face.

"Damn Han.. you look so good right now, you know?"

"I do..?"

"Fuck yes you do. Do you have any idea how good confidence suits you?!"

But by the time Seungcheol finished his sentence, Jeonghan's confidence drained out of his body again, making him one flustered mess. "Just wanted to make sure you're mine and everyone knows that.."

Seungcheol grinned. "So you do want to show me off?" Jeonghan leaned a bit more towards Seungcheol's face again, whispering. "The only thing that scared me was that no one knew I'm into boys. But you know what, fuck that. Fuck everyone. I like you a lot and I really want to show everyone how proud I am to be together with you."

Seungcheol's smirk widened a bit and he showed off his perfectly shaped canines. "What are you doing to me Hannie.." Seungcheol whispered back and pecked Jeonghan's lips one more time before the younger turned around to proceed what he was doing again, satisfied smile playing on his lips.

"I could ask you the exact same question Cheol." Jeonghan shut his locker and turned around to his friends, who just stare at him with their mouths hanging slightly open. "You got some balls Jeonghan." Jisoo was the first to step out and gave Jeonghan a pat on his back.

"I want that too.." Soonyoung whined, receiving a flick on his forehead by Wonwoo. "And if you keep behaving like that, you won't get one."

"Be nice! As if you'll ever get a boyfriend, you're like a living ice prince!"

With the two fighting boys in the front, Jisoo trying to separate them, and Jeonghan and Seungcheol walking hand by hand, the group made their way to the classroom.