"Babe, stop~!"

"No. Go. Go to one of your friend's places. I really don't want to see or talk to you. Get out of my house."

"Giorgi!"

"Get out!" He said firmly without raising his voice. It was amazing how he did such a thing. He exuded dominance and pain, and I felt a strong urge to go over and comfort him, but I knew that he and his girlfriend needed their private time to each other. They needed to forget that I was around for a moment.

"Baby, I love you! You can't kick me out," Lola sobbed.

"We're taking a break," was all he said to her as he ushered her out of his house. "Sleep with as many guys as you want. Your clothes will be put out in some hours."

"'My clothes will be put out'? How long are you wanting our break to be?!"

"It's the third time you've cheated on me. All the other times I was the one to leave my house and let you stay, and I was usually gone for some weeks—about two months. So...for at least four months, I want us to go on break. If you can stay loyal to me only and not sleep with any other person over those four months, you can move back in. But I'm tired of you cheating on me."

"Four months? ...Fine, I won't sleep with anyone. I'll stay loyal to you. Are you going to stay loyal to me too over the four months?"

"Fuck no! I'm staying loyal to Cameron! You being loyal to me is your ticket to having a home again, and the only way of apologizing for cheating on me that I'll accept."

"You'll only accept my four months of abstinence as an apology? You don't want anything else?"

"No. Goodbye, Lola," Giorgi said as he escorted his girlfriend outside, and closed the door. Upon locking it, he sulked over to me and crawled into my open arms as I sat on the couch.

"Are you okay," I whispered as I combed through his hair and rubbed his back.

"I have you to myself now, so," Giorgi sniffled and kissed my neck. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little frustrated."

"...It may not mean much, but...I'll never cheat on you, Giorgi," I said softly as I rubbed my head against his.

He smiled and scuffed a bit of air through his nose as he looked into my eyes. "You'll only be mine?"

"I'm only yours, I promise. There's nobody else that makes me feel so comfortable or loved. I couldn't cheat on you if I wanted to."

Giorgi laughed a very small chuckle and kissed my lips with such a strict sense of gentleness, it was as if he were afraid I'd break from anymore pressure. When he pulled away, a couple of tears had been rolling down his cheeks, but a small smile remained on his slightly chapped lips.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he pressed his head against mine.

"Why?! Don't be! You haven't done anything wrong," I said frantically while I ran my thumbs over his cheeks, wiping his tears away.

"But I'm not supposed to be leaning on you for support. You're supposed to be the one leaning on me," he muttered.

I scoffed and shook my head. "We're leaning on each other... That's okay, right?"

Giorgi pressed his nose against mine and nodded. "You're right... Thank you, Cam."

I smiled a soft grin at him and kissed his lips. "Don't be so sad. I mean, I know I can't really help much since I've never really been cheated on, but...look at the bright side! You still have me to comfort you and do stuff with you whenever you want...and I know how to make you feel better whenever you're frustrated...so be it emotionally or...you know..." I mumbled, making Giorgi smile widely.

"I thought you were innocent."

"My erotic dialogue comes from an innocent place of heart. I want you to feel good and be happy, so if I can help you to be that by being naughty, then you better believe I will be the naughtiest—"

Giorgi shoved his tongue into my mouth and I giggled as he lifted me off the couch for a moment, flipped us over, and fell back onto the couch with me laying on top of him.

"Are we doing it right now?" I panted as he tugged at my bottom lip.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes."

"Want to shower first? I don't want to smell gross. I want you to have a good time."

"Can we shower together?"

"Cameron," Giorgi growled a low laugh as he led me out of the living room. "Since when have you become so dirty~?"

I giggled as we got into his bathroom, and a small weight—that I hadn't even recognized at first—lifted off of my shoulders when I saw that there was no bathtub in his bathroom.

I'd always used the guest restroom near the living room that had a bathtub in it which freaked me out, so I was over the moon that Giorgi chose his personal bathroom with just a shower, sink, and toilet in it.

"You okay," he asked, already shirtless. My eyes widened at his big, bare chest and I nodded as a big smile stretched the corners of my mouth. "I'm really excited," I chuckled as I pulled off my shorts. He returned a big grin and then started the shower.

"The second you get uncomfortable, Cam, let me know. I want you to enjoy every second of everything we do."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Sex scene or move on? Let me know.

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨