Chapter 15: New friends

"Yes, I am Roman, don't tell anyone." Saimon replied lazily.

Saimon was so tired from over using his abilities that he told Misora the gist of what's happening with least words possible.

Misora obviously didn't believe and said, "Are you that tired?"

"I am telling the truth and keep your mouth shut about it." Saimon sounded unusually arrogant and rude.

"Huh?... Okay." With a puny and disappointed voice Misora replied.

Saimon raised his head "Oh, I'm sorry, I am just to tired. I didn't mean to be rude."

"Its okay." Misora just replied with a closed eye smile.

Misora was little sad by kind Saimon being so rude with her. She completely ignored everything he said by thinking he said it because he was tired.

The next morning in school Yusaka started her bragging.
"Do you guys know? Who I met yesterday?" Yusaka with her hands on her waist and head lifted high said in a loud voice.

"No, Did you meet a superstar again? Someone from the film industry?" One of the friends replied.

"I met Roman." Yusaka said with proud, arrogant and loud voice.

"The Roman?" One girl replied.

"Lets leave the class for some air." Saimon said to Misora.

"I was thinking that too." Misora replied.

As they were going out Yusaka teased, "Look there goes the perfect couple of our class."

"Yeah perfect for each other, going for part time?" One of Yusaka's followers said.

Saimon completely ignored but Misora was angry and shy too. She blushed and left the class without any response.

"Its so quiet and pleasant here." Saimon said as they entered the rooftop of the school.

"There seems to be someone there." Misora replied.

"Quite pleasant right?" The person replied.

"Aren't you Koji?" Misora asked.

He was one of their classmates who was also bullied by their classmates because of something that happened with him in the past.

Koji had a long scar from his right forehead running through his nose passing the right eye without scratch and left cheek with more deep cut leading just below the ear.

"Hello Koji, what are you doing here?" Saimon asked politely.

"You see, I don't like being around people." Koji sat where he was sitting previously.

"I like to be alone and draw things." Koji started to stroke the paper with his pencil.

"Whoa! Your drawings are breathtaking." Misora instantly after seeing his drawing replied.

"Do you think so?" Koji asked.

"No, I am sure about it. Its marvelous." Misora replied with her eyes locked on the drawing.

This caught Saimons attention and he went near them to get a look.

His eyes opened when he saw a beautiful scenery he was seeing right now from the rooftop.

"Is this landscape seen from here?" Saimon said.

"Yes, I just felt like doing it after being here so much." Koji replied.

"But what about this tree, I don't think its there." Misora pointed out.

"Are you sure, its not there?" Koji replied.

"Hmm, what are you talking about?" Misora gently asked.

"Lets look." Koji stood up and went to the corner from where he could see the landscape.

"Look its right there." Koji pointed out.

"Why didn't I noticed it before." Both Misora and Saimon thought the same thing.

"You see people will not see a tree that is often neglected and doesn't make its presence clear. Its same with people. Did you notice me before that much even though I was in the same class?" Koji said it with a sad tone.

This shocked Saimon. "How many drawings do you have? Can you present it for like an auction, do you want to sell out your art?" Saimon said it instantly.

"Yes I can, Why you ask?" Koji replied.

"Good, lets exchange numbers." Saimon exchanged numbers with Koji.

"I need to draw?" Misora said.

"Huh? Something the matter Misora?" Saimon asked.

"Do I need to draw to get your number?" Misora said.

Saimon laughed a little and exchanged numbers with Misora too.