Chapter 9: Gambling

Saimon woke up with brilliant ideas for his business.

"Lets start from getting the money" Saimon screams it out loud.

"What's up Saimon?" Grandmother reacts.

"Grandma, its a beautiful day, isn't it?" Saimon says it with a bright face and cheerful tone.

"Lively today? A girl asked you for date today?" Grandma asks with a grin.

"Its better." Saimon replies.

It was weekend so Saimon went to the old man's store. Got some money.

"Now to multiply it." Saimon sounded confident.

Saimon went to the casino and played cards. He was stopped at the gate but who could stop a mind controller? No wonder he was inspected for cheating as kept winning and winning against others and tried to cover up by just saying "Lady luck loves low-life".( I like how all the words in the saying starts with letter 'L'.)

He used his control power or CP( CP instead of full control power
will be used from now on in future) to divert the inspectors and also lost a little of what he multiplied.

He started with $1000 and came out with extra $1768.

"Here old man, I got you money back."

"Huh? Didn't you say you were starting a business?" Old man seemed confused.

"Your investment worked." Saimon didn't wanted to owe him or get him in a difficult situation as he used his power on him he didn't think it was fair.

"Okay, as you say" old man took the money back and noticed that it was $100 more than what he lend him.

"Kid, you got your maths wrong." Old man reached out his hand with $100.

"Its interest." Saimon thought he didn't got the money by real trust so he have to pay back as the old man was kind and caring toward him.

"Its not even been a day." Old man looked at his watch.

"You took the money at 9 am. Its 8 pm now. Not even 12 hours." Old man stood up.

"I succeeded the first step." Saimon gave a side look to show only his half face smiling and walked out.

"Lets do it some more maybe." Saimon got into another casino like the last time.

This time he was super careful and won money but made it natural so that it seemed like he was winning purely by chance.

"Its been 3 days now. I think this much of money is enough." Saimon went right to sleep after taking care of the money he made.

Saimon somehow had about $7500. He also met with some business tycoons who came in casino for fun. He used all of his powers to make good connection with them and they were impressed by him.

"Lets invest it." Saimon looked through the internet and wanted to invest in place that was to be successful in making profit.

"I need a bank account." Saimon went to the bank and found out he is not qualified. He went back home.

"Grandma, how much do you have in your bank account." Saimon asked.

"Why? Not much I don't keep money in my bank account. That digital stuff is problematic and I am too old to go withdraw money everytime I need." Grandma said it in one long breath.

"Can I use it for myself?" Saimon said.