Chapter 12: Makeover

Saimon was slowly arranging his life. He started to eat high quality and balanced planed diet. He exercised daily with small but effective equipment in his room.

"For business looks matters too" Sam said.

"You need to give yourself a makeover. You have quite a tight body. Its the hair." Sam took him to the hair styler.

"Make him the most handsome man there is." Sam instructed the styler.

After an hour.

"Whoa!! Look at you." Sam was surprised.

"His skin was taken care of and I made some adjustments in his eyebrows and hair." The styler showed professionalism.

"Now for some clothes." Saimon was overwhelmed with Sam's haste.

"This blue suit looks best on you." Sam bought 3 sets of suits for Saimon.

"Lets go, You are ready." Sam took out his expensive new model shining car and took Saimon to a business party.

"I would like to introduce my business partner, Roman." Sam announced as soon as they entered and everyone clapped.

Sam took Saimon to the balcony and  whispered, "This is the time to get yourself some connections on the business world."

Sam left and Saimon was completely overwhelmed. In 3 hours of time, Sam gave him a makeover bought clothes and took him to a business party and introduced him.

"Papa, Is Roman here? Introduce me to him." a familiar sound echoed Saimon's ear.

When he looked inside, It was Yusaka with her dad.

"I can't let myself get exposed." Saimon thought.

"But will she recognise me? My hair is different skin is brighter and eyes look different with these coloured lens(Blue)." Saimon sighed.

As soon as he reentered the room. All of the people with a complete silence looked at him as he was a shining diamond.

"Lets welcome, Our special guest Roman." Silence was broken by Sam on the microphone.

Applauses made a loud and rythmic sound in the room.

One by one people came over him with wine glasses in their hands to talk to him while he drank juice.

"Papa papa, Is that Roman?" Yusaka questioned.

"That's that then, I will just let them know." Saimon thought.

"Are you Roman?" Saimon was surprised by Yusaka's question.

"Y-Yes I am" Saimon replied.

"Quite beautiful, isn't she?" said Yusaka's dad .

"I am Yuno Myura, President of Myura enterprise." He introduced himself.

"I am Roman. Business partner of Sam Dalton, Owner of Dalton enterprise." Saimon replied.

"My daughter is quite a huge fan of yours. She never insisted on coming to parties and said they were boring until today." Yuno joked.

"Haha, is that so?" Saimon gave a short laugh.

"Yes, Hello My name is Myura Yusaka, You can call me Yusaka." Yusaka said it with a shy face.
**If only I can date him. Ohhhh I can't even comprehend how handsome he is.

Almost 6 ft tall, slim with a perfect body, blue eyes, astounding hairstyle and clothing. Saimon looked irresistible infront of a girl.

"I will be around the room. Please enjoy." Saimon smiled and left.

"He left." Yusaka sadly exclaimed.

"Hey, Sam why did you bring me here? I told you to not bring me to make connections especially with Mr. Myura until THAT is ready." Saimon whispered.

"Its ready. How's the surprise?" Sam smiled.

Saimons eyes widened and glowed with a sparkle.