Chapter 14: Doubt

When Saimon heard Sam, his heart pounded so hard that he could feel his chest bulging up.

"You almost gave me a heartattack." Saimon exclaimed with excitement

"So, Are you ready?" Sam asked.

"Lets scram this party." Saimon suggested.

Sam and Saimon took off after Sam gave a toast to Saimon.

"Here is your domain." Sam took Saimon to a big room with dim blue colour filtered lights.

The room had a sofa in the right hand side right after you enter the room a bed on the left side, and a round table with two chairs on the middle of the room.

The room was sound proof with high security and so well hidden that few people knew that the room existed in the building of Dalton enterprise.

Saimon was gifted this room to him while he absorbed all the engineering and geo-info. This was a perfect place for private meetings and calm thinking.

As soon as they entered, the both sat on the chair and took out the maps of the land they bought.

"Look this is the part....." Saimon started to explain his overall detailed plan.

"3 days and you became the best engineer and geologist." Sam said it with a mysterious tone.

"Isn't the plan getting you hyped up?" Saimon asked with disappointment.

"How could it not? I am a businessman." Sam exclaimed.

They both were so excited to get the plan going that they left the party hasted to the secret base and started right away.

During this excited moment, Sam became a little serious after hearing the plan.

"The plan is not enough to get
your adrenaline high, is it?" Saimon asked.

"No, I am completely overwhelmed." Sam gave a uplook directly in his eyes with head pointed down.

"So, why do you look so disappointed?" Saimon asked.

"I am not disappointed. How does a high schooler get these plans, absorb knowledge and skills. Create perfect business strategies and know just the right thing to say at the right moment." Sam showed his burried suspicion.

"Prodigy and born-talents, have you heard?" Saimon looked ridiculously proud and heroic.

"I don't believe you." Sam responded without moving from his position.

"I don't have to explain how I do things. I do things that benefits you and me, isn't it enough for you?" Saimon sounded horribly serious.

After quite a long  silence Sam smiled and said, "You are correct. I have you and I believe in you."

Sam and Saimon were going to get out of city level businessman to nation wide businessman.

"Saimon you look tired, are you overworking on your part time job? Did you switch your job? I don't see you at the store." Misora rained down questions.

"I am fine and I do business now. Just tired after some work." Saimon replied and slept with crossed arms and his head covered.

"Business? What business?" Misora replied with shock.

"I am the famous young businessman Roman"

"What? You are...?" Misora hesitated.