Chapter 5: Being bullied

"So this is how it works" Saimon figures it out.

He got a little different power from what he asked for but when he thought about it. The power was more useful practically. The power he gained was to read peoples mind and see through ability as he asked but something more was there that Saimon didn't harness into because he thought it would be hard and non practical.

At school he was bullied and made fun of. Yusaka a girl from rich family. She bragged around in class and made fun of students here and there to look cool. As she thought she looked cool by doing it. Saimon was one of her frequent victims as he and Yusaka were from same class she would target him frequently on his financial condition.

"Saimon I heard your parents death anniversary passed. How have you been?"

Saimon was shocked from the words of a show-off showing concern until he released the block from his power to read minds.

** I will call him for karaoke and show who he should look upto and lick boots.

(** This sign represents someone's thought being read by Saimon).

" Yes, you are so polite Yusaka, even though you are so rich you show concern for us who are not quite financially stable" Saimon sarcastically says in bold tone.

** Financially stable? Just say you are poor.

"Oh!! Its just your view. No one's poor and rich we are all students right? We are buddies." Yusaka smiles. "Everyone (in loud voice) lets have a class reunion at the karaoke store at RYT brothers."
** Lets see your reaction Saimon. I know thats the place you work.

Saimon gets angry from his core. But he calms his mind and thinks of a way out.

" RYT brothers? Its where you work isn't it saimon?" one of the followers of Yusaka asks with a grim face.

"Yes, I got the job last month there, its quite good there if you ask me" Saimon ignores all the comments directed towards him.