Chapter 7: Do you hear me?

"Are you utilizing your powers to the fullest?"

"My powers to the fullest?"

" You got the hang of it so why waste time?"

Suddenly Saimon wakes up and realized GTM was in his dreams.

" My powers fullest potential?" Saimon grinned

The third power that was with him was the power of insight and control. It was addition to his brain reading and SETH. He could not only read minds but put ideas on mind which made people act in ways he wanted so he settled on the name control and may predicit the future precisely through datas in his minds and some luck combined with his ability to gather information from peoples conscious and unconscious mind.

" The main objective first is money!!" After yesterday's incident at the store. This was the first step he thought he should make.

" Best way to earn money is ofcoure business!!" his eyes shined and put a big smile on his face.

He started to think in his bed until he realise that he is late for school.

"Going to school is such a waste" Saimon got ready and head out.

On the way he saw Yusaka's dad on his big black car shining through the road.

" Isn't that Yusaka's dad's car?" Saimon thought

" A businessan aaye?" Saimon went to school.

"Why are you zoning out?" Misora pointed at Saimon who was thinking business strategies.

" I think I should test and control my powers" Saimon said it in a very small voice.

"Powers? What powers? What test?" Misora showed interest.

"Perfect!! I will try to use my control to make her forget it."

Misora's eyes closed and her body became unconscious for a second.

" Why are you zoning out?" Misora repeated herself.

" Thinking about something" Saimon said it with a big smile and felt a sense of success.

At break time Saimon used his insight and drew a conclusion that misora will have forgotten her P.E uniform and will be embarrassed by the teacher in the next period.

"If I want to do business, I have to find many ways"

"This should be easy for me if I want to make huge money"

Saimon took out his P.E uniform and again folded it.

"I always check my uniform before class just to be sure" he smiled at Misora next to his bench.

Misora freaked out finally realising today is the day for health check-up and student are required compulsorily to bring P.E uniforms.

"I forgot!! And no-one's at home Right now!!" Misora freaked out.

"No-one's at home?" Saimon totally ignored the fact that only knowing she don't have it is not helping a girl who lives with only her mother.

"Something different then?" Saimon thought for a moment and headed out.

"Today's health check-up is cancelled and classes will run according to normal routine" said the teacher as she entered the classroom.

"It worked." Saimon felt proud.

"Its my lucky day!!" Misora sighed.

With a pleasant look Saimon looked towards Misora.

Misora was lucky to have supported Saimon. Saimon helped her, But how?