Chapter 10: Business proposal

"You need a bank account? Why?" Grandma asked.

" I am trying to start something new, like a business."

"Haha, Is that so? You can use it, my child." Grandma smiled.
**Young people need to experience things themselves.

(Note: ** represents the thought being read by Saimon)

Saimon took the information and got permission to use her account legally.

"I would like to make a deposit."

Saimon came back home and through the internet he looked on the stock market. He used his future sight (or insight) to check most profitable and potential place to invest and invested all of the money.

After about a week of absent record,  Saimon went back to school.

"Why were absent for so long?" As soon as Saimon entered the class Misora raised a question with a look of worry in her face.

"I was sick." Saimon bluntly replied.

"What happened? Why didn't you pick up your phone?" Misora rained down questions.

Saimon was in the casino and bank when she called and Saimon had put his phone on silent.

"Its was fever. I am quite weak you see. I need some time to heal." Saimon lied with a smile.

"Though I have almost never got sick after that time when I was 6." Saimon thought.

"I have covered notes for your missed class." Misora lifted a notecopy with green colour front cover and put it in Saimon's hand.

Its was quite clear that Misora liked Saimon. Saimon also had feelings for her.

"After I become stable." Saimon thought. Maybe he was talking about financial stability.

Saimon went to meet with one of the foreign business tycoons he met in the casino who was specially impressed by him.

"Excuse me can I have an appointment with Mr. Dalton." Saimon was talking to the secretary of the foreign business tycoon.

"He is busy and can't meet just anyone." Secretary bluntly said.

Mr. Dalton saw him from his office and called to let him in.

"You thought about my offer?" Mr. Dalton without even greeting properly asked.

"No, but I have a better proposal." Seated infront of the tycoon in a domineering position like a king.

"Oh!! I like you, Mr. Myuki." Mr. Dalton leaned back.

"I myself am young only about 5 years older than you. I like to partner with smart and young rising entrepreneur like you. Especially a person with such great monetary evaluation of stock market." Mr. Dalton maintained strong eye contact.

"So, You've heard about it." Saimon smiled.

Saimon made so much money from just one transaction in the stock market that everyone was going crazy about the news of a high schooler being a financial prodigy.

"Who hadn't?" Mr. Dalton leaned forward and balanced his both hands with elbow on the desk.

They talked for some time about Saimon's offer.

"Are we good?" Saimon asked.

"Ofcourse, I trust you" Mr. Dalton replied.