Chapter 1:Nobody's listening. Why am I happy?

"Just look at him" the sentence Saimon Myuki is used to after 1 year of high school without his parents.

"I'm so tired to work today" Saimon complains with a long sigh.

" Can't let grandma do all the work" Saimon runs in a hurry!!

"I am Saimon Myuki, I am a first year at high school and I really need this job."

"Are you sure,kid? It will disturb your studies...." Says the old man at the store.

Yes those are not my primary worries. Simon exclaims

Simon gets the job to support his grandmother who adopted him after his parents died at a car accident. Saimon is a timid, smart and quite silent guy. He is teased and bullied by other students of his class.

"Is myuki absent today?" asks Misora Hyumi

"Don't you know? Today's the day....." a classmate whispers.

Tick-tock tick-tock...with complete silence Saimon stares at the photo of his parent in a frame kept beside his bed on the wall. He suddenly stands and start to walk out. Today was a special day, A dark day. It was the day when his parents died a year ago 14 July,2019. He visits the graves and mourn for them.

"Mom, Dad I got a job and I don't make troubles for grandma. I also made a friend at school" with cracked voice and wiping his tears with his right hand Saimon puts a smile on his face.

He rubs back of his neck and continues, " You may not believe but the friend I made is a girl, Her name is Misora" Saimon sits with his back faced towards the grave and faces toward the sky.

" I know nobody is listening and I don't know why I am happy." tears flow from his eyes.