"What do you think, Akaashi?"

He stared back at her plainly, his eyes in contact with hers, unmoving before he told her, "you look comfortable."

"Comfortable?" She gasped, her shoulders slumping downward as she dragged her feet toward the couch, plopping down in the middle of the two boys. "What do you mean comfortable? You're supposed to tell me I look good! And you didn't even look at me!"

"I looked at your outfit while you looked at Sho."

"Not an excuse! You men need to do better." Mei huffed, crossing her arms and failing to hold back her grin as she felt them both look toward her with exhaustion.

They both opened their mouths to respond, cutting themselves short as Jun entered the room through the kitchen, glaring at the trio on the couch.

"So, are we just lounging around? No more party?"

The trio quickly turned their heads to her, stiffening when they saw her cross her arms and begin to tap her foot. It frightened Mei enough to make her jump up from the couch and knock her knee against the coffee table in front of them.

"No, ma'am. We are partying, because you got super good grades." Mei cheered, rubbing her knee with a pout before hopping until she stood in front of her friend.

"Grades aren't everything," Sho inputted as he stood and immediately shoved his hands into his pockets.

Akaashi stood soon afterward, glancing around the group plainly as he intertwined his hands behind him.

"Says the one who got the lowest ranking of us all."

"Shut up. I was having a bad week the same time as final exams." Sho shot back at Mei, and the girl rolled her eyes before opening her mouth to respond.

"Leave it for the party, idiots." Jun interrupted, moving her eyes toward Akaashi for just a moment before continuing, "I doubt Akaashi wants to stand around and watch you two bicker all night."

"I don't."

"See? So can we go? Or are you two going to make out in front of us?"

Mei gave a small gasp at Jun's joke, dramatically pressing her palm to her chest before stomping toward the entryway.

"I'd rather die than get that close to Sho again," she shot back quickly, stopping in the middle of slipping her shoes on to send Jun a glare.

Sho laughed before obnoxiously wrapping an arm over Akaashi's shoulders and leaning on him. "People die every day. What if those were your last words to me?"

"Hopefully they are."

"Enough, enough." Jun stood between the two, failing in her mission to break their glares as she realized they both stood taller than her. "Can we make it to the train station before it gets super late? Akaashi, you agree, don't you?"

"I'm not even sure why I'm here." He mentioned plainly, standing still as he ignored the growing weight of Sho's arm on his shoulders.

"Right! My mission was to see you dance," Mei suddenly smiled widely, reaching forward to take Akaashi's arm with both hands, effectively pulling him from Sho. "So, I'm thinking that you can secretly dance super well, but you don't bring it out. Maybe you keep it as a secret weapon that you can bring out later? Either way, lots of secrets and mystery are involved."