"I'm entirely sorry for the dismay, what would you suggest for me to do?" His voice tone changed, along with manner of apology.

In his usual apologies, he'd be bowing multiple times, but now, he's just standing there with a sadistic face.

And with that, everyone was scared to death. Deku's glare was even colder than Todoroki's, which actually scared both Bakugou and Todoroki himself. It was their very first time having him in such an unexpected state.

"J-just s-sit d-down a-and w-we'll s-start c-class." His teacher stuttered, let me repeat, STUTTERED as the whole class stared in fear.

"Yo, holy shit, he dead." Denki quoted as everyone just sat in silent aughter while aizawa just died inside.

'The only time I ever stuttered was when Joshi checkmated me...'

Deku widened his eyes and speed walked to his seat and apologized. Everyone was suddenly confused about his behavior and they were gonna ask him during lunch break.

Lunch break
Kirishima walked over to Deku as he finished writing the notes and assignments.

"Yo, Izuku, what's up with that sadistic fa--" He was interrupted by Deku's sadistic face.

"What's up with that creepy face?!?"

"Don't question the questionable for it might kill the kill-able."

"Nice quote you got there." Toga complimented as Deku just laughter nervously.

Kirishima screeched and ran beside Bakugou, who was talking to Sero and Denki.

"You Kiri, what the fuck is wrong with you? And why are you clinging on to me like a shitty child?!" Bakugou hissed, only for Kirishima to point at Deku.

"You gotta be shitting me."

Bakugou walked up to Deku who keeping his notebooks in his bag. He was gonna confront the green head for scaring the crap out of his boyfriend.

"Knew it!" Deku screamed as Bakugou covered his face while Kirishima just laughed.

"Come on bro, don't be shy---"

"SHUT IT KIRI!!"

But they were never prepared for what's about to come.

"Deku!!!! Why the hell you scaring my man with that shitty face like yours?!!"

Deku just stare at him, and created the menacing sadistic face, only to add up a dark and cold aura.

And if Bakugou had a confidence chart posted wherever he went, his chart was from 100 to a -100.

"Why does your shitty attitude show up when my shitty face is on, I absolutely don't know." Deku deadpanned and grinned, creepily, glaring down on him like he was merely a broke dwarf munching on a crumb of bread.

Bakugou just went 'screw this, yeet' and left the room.

Now they know not to mess with him.

At least most of them.

"Well if it ain't the infamous Class-A?" Monoma taunted as the rest of the class, except Deku glared at him with the "please don't" look.

"Yeah, Monoma, you might be next." Kendou teased as Monoma rolled his eyes.

"Correction Kendou." Deku said as Monoma and Kendou looked over at the greenet.

"You will be next." Deku smiled sadistically, scaring the utter shit out of the two.

"Why? What seems to be the hassle? Got into a scolding session I see."

Sero held him on both shoulders.

"It's best of you not to know, you'd regret it." This confused him, making that into curiosity. He approached Kirishima who was sitting with Tetsutetsu and some other guys.

"Kirishima, what's up with your class, you seem traumatized." He asked the red-head, making him very traumatized.

"I don't know, ask Deku, he's the one to start all this bullshit." Bakugou hissed, covering Kirishima's ears, knowing how scary it would be.

Deku was sitting with Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki who didn't seem to be bothered by the recent phenomenon.

"Hey Deku, seems like you scared the ass of the asshole."

"Would you want your ass cooked or deep fried?" Deku replied with his sadistic face, creeping he hell out of Monoma, like he went from light peach to ghostly white.

"DAMNNNN! What a burn!" Mina clapped as Denki was just honking air horns, which seemed to wake up Joshi.

(A/N: Ass is another term of donkey, people eat those, yes.)

He ran directly behind Kendo and shivered like a little kid running from a jumpscare. Try to make it adult, a lady running from a murderer.

"Kendo, did you see that?!"

"Yes."

"What did they do to him?!"

The end of ze week

It was repetitive until the next week, where everyone started questioning him about this 'sadistic face making'.

"Oh, why are you asking?" Deku asked, as his classmates shook him violently.

"You were a sadistic for a whole week, what happened there?!"

"My sadism was scheduled like girls do," Deku bluntly replied, quite embarrassed.

"Ohh..."

"But I can bring that face anytime. It's just uncontrolled for one week in a month, no worries. I also forgot my mouth mask just so that you won't see that sadistic face again."

"Hold up, I'll just clarify, were those villains that were running away when you made a sadistic face in 7-11?"

"Hold up, what?" The villains paused as Deku just turned to them and smiled sadistically.

"Wellll......

Le Fleshbeck

"There's the kid, Dabi," Twice pointed out catching Toga and Dabi's attention.

"Are we supposed to kill him in the store?" Toga asked which Shigaraki face-palmed to.

"The owner of this joint is a villain," Dabi replied, pulling out his knife and proceeded to aim at Deku's neck.

Deku turned around in the right time with his sadistic face.

"Are you sure that'll kill me? What if I accidentally turned that knife to you, that would've been tragic. Having someone else's blood on a perfectly cleaned floor that would take hours to clean with hydro-chloric acid----."

"noooOOOOOOOOoooOOoO" The villains whined as the tried to shed their ears from the horror Deku was talking about while the real Deku just giggled.

I went on until he finished up all their greatest fears and dislikes, more like the list that would make you uncomfortable.

Endo Flashbacko

The end

"This was made like a long time ago, I suppose." Aizawa said as he saw the date on the VHS tpe.

"It's very noisy in here." Joshi growled as everyone turned to see a tall dark hooded figure rising from behind the crowd.

"I was thinking that I showed you mercy, but I guess a bit of silence wasn't given mercy either." Joshi grumbled before a black ball was on her hand.

"I'm gonna pull the biggest 360 in all of witch history."

"Ah, shit. Here we go again."