I Need You And I Hate It

Start from the beginning

"I didn't cheat Harry, I wouldn't cheat on you" I blurt. I take a hold of his shivering hands, just desiring to hold him and to feel him close to me, but he pulls them away urgently, a crack setting into my heart at the feeling of him ripping away from me.

"Then what would you call it, Louis? Hmm?" He says as tears spill from his jade eyes. "When was the last time you slept with him?"

"Harry that's not important I-"

"When was the last time, Louis?" He repeats, his tone becoming small, and I know it's because he physically can't handle screaming anymore. It's too hard for him.

"Friday," I say in shame, looking down at our feet.

 "Friday? That was 4 days ago," He says through a breathy laugh, but it's cut short as a harsh sob shakes through his body.

"So right before you came to my house and yelled at me for cutting myself, you were fucking your best friend?" He whimpers, wiping at his cheeks furiously and biting down onto his bottom lip.

"Explain how that's not cheating. I held you in my arms and sang you to sleep while you cried into my chest and 3 hours prior, you were in another mans arms. Kissing another man, touching another man the way you touch me." He pushes harshly at my chest as more desperate cries spill out of him, and I know that there's nothing I could do.

His words come out slurred and sloppy as more uncontrollable sobs escape his lips. The tears are falling faster than he can wipe them, and I'm aching for him. I want to hold him and explain myself, but what could I say? 

"We're done. Whatever we have is over." He says after sighing so deeply that it looked like he could collapse.

"Sweetheart please don't do this" I plead, reaching out for him. I cradle his cheek, and he relaxes into my touch, but it's clear that he doesn't want to. He's fighting between giving in and letting me soothe him how I always do and standing his ground. He reluctantly shakes his head and pushes my hand from his face, wiping harshly at his cheeks once more.

"Please move" He says in the most disdainful voice I've ever heard.

"Angel listen to me," I beg, stepping closer to him and holding his cheeks, but he whines and pushes my hands from his face once again.

"If this has ever meant anything to you, if I have ever meant anything to you, then you'll move" He stares at my chest and chews on his bottom lip. I sigh shakily and nod, moving aside and allowing him to leave.

He throws the door open and walks out into the bright white hallway, the florescent lights blinding me as I lean in the doorway. Zayn and Niall were sitting on the ground, but they both quickly stand to their feet and look between me and Harry.

"H? Are you okay?" Niall asks, placing his hands on Harry's shoulders and staring into his eyes.

"Can you take me home, Ni?" Harry asks weakly, adjusting the strap on his shoulder. "Of Course," Niall says immediately.

"Zayn, give me your keys." Niall extends his hand to accept the keys, his gaze never leaving Harry.

"What? No, I'm not-"

"My best friend is crying, and he needs a ride home. He's definitely not riding with that thing over there," He says in disgust, not even looking in my direction. "Give me the keys, you can ride with him"

"Fucking hell, fine." Zayn fishes through his pockets and places the keys in Niall's palm. Harry hides his face in his hands and sobs breathlessly, Niall guiding him slowly down the hospital corridor.