Chapter 7: The Diamond And The Queen Of Tears Pt.1

•Y/N's POV•

Spade taught me some tricks so right now, I was jumping at every rooftop as I follow Joker's ship. Yesterday, I was glad they didn't found out yet...

~Flashback~

"How did you know the universe's history if it's story and legends doesn't even exist here around the world..." Joker ask before I start thinking. "I-I... Well... My grandfather is a scientist who is obsessed with space... He told me crazy things about the galaxy when I was 3..." I lied.

"But how could you believe his stories? How is that connected to the legend that doesn't even exist?!" King mention before I gulp.

"Well he was right... Because he show me a picture of him watching the rain showers at his spaceship... During that time, a storm of meteor rocks with fire attack the whole sky and almost hit his ship that time... He then saw the gods fighting in front of him... larger than the sun or any planets...  He gave me a lot of evidence and it already convincing to me..." I lied again.

"Are you sure that's true? What if it's photoshop?" Hachi ask. "Hachi, the word photoshop doesn't exist at that point..." I reminded.

"That's so shocking... I mean, we almost thought you were born at the moon!" Spade joke before I secretly winced at that thought.

I was...

"Hope what you said was true, Y/n... I don't like liars..."

~End Of Flashback~

I just sigh at that flashback and think aboit Joker when he found out. I really don't wanna lie to him but I don't wanna leave him either. At the same time, I wanna go home to see my friends...

I jump at one more rooftop until I'm close enough to his ark. "Necklace, I wish for something helpful to get to Joker's ship..." I said out loud before it glow as always, giving me a...

"A rope? Seriously? If it's an arrow gun, it will be more helpful..." I said sarcasm before I grab a medium rock and tie it at the edge of my rope. I look for something shape 'y' and found the perfect size.

I put a huge magnet size and stick it at the rock before I stretch and release the rock, almost hitting his window glass. I gulp as the rope pull me there as the medium rock fell to the road.

After couple minutes struggling I made it! Finally! I quickly went inside and saw Joker eating peacefully. "Next time, let me borrow an arrow gun or a plane if I had to climb here..." I spoke first before I drink some water. I need to hydrate.

"I didn't invite you tho..." Joker mention as he finish his plate. "What if I wanted to visit you two?" I hinted the 'duh' tone. "Still... You could've tell me you were coming so I could help while Hachi made you curry... What if something happens to you along the way?"

"If I'm gonna keep up with you guys, I have to avoid it everytime my asthma triggers during our escapes... You wouldn't believe that I jump 68 buildings this morning just to get here..." I said before Hachi give us a bowl of one of his dish again. "Thank you Hachi~" I added in thank you.

"I'm just saying. This is my first time getting wor- So yummy! Winter is the best time for cream stew, am I right?" Joker ask before I look to him confused. What is he gonna say? "Don't eat too much or else you can't move, okay?" Hachi reminded. "Yeah! We're taking another treasure tonight!" The magician added before I roll my eyes.

I was trying my best not to sound awkward when it comes to talking Joker. He is good at it. Mostly when it comes to strucking someone's nerves... When I felt he care, I suddenly change back to being a coward. I wanna be like him...