Chapter 4: The Heroes of Ice and Flame

•Y/N's POV•

I was walking inside a building because the neklace lead me here. I was planning to look the view at the rooftop and try to think of a way to go back in my world. That nine weeks before the ship incident, I travel to their country but I got nothing.

So I went to this tall building to get some fresh air and also hoping for Joker to show up. I enter the elevator and was about to close but I saw Spade and Dark Eye in disguise.

"Y/n?" He called before I look at him with a surprise expression. "Are you here to steal the treasure too?" He ask but I confusedly shake my head. Little did I know that Joker attack from behind but Dark Eye notice and pinned him down. He looks good with glasses but he als looks oldat the same time.

"Y/n?!" He called before they start fighting inside the elevator. I just cover my ears and close my eyes. After a minutes, the elevator close before I slowly open them to see Hachi and Dark Eye with me.

"Hachi, Dark Eye, what's going on?" I ask them before they give each other glances. "Spade-sama wanted to steal a treasure here in this building... but we didn't know Joker-san will also be coming for the same thing..." she explain before I look outside.

Those two again fighting? But they look like brothers fighting over a gold coin.

"Are you really Kaitou Spade's assistant? You tricked us last time..." I heard Hachi ask that made me turn to them. "We did not fool you. We just didn't tell you... and you guys came to the wrong conclusion... " Dark Eye corrected as I cross my arms and lean in the metal wall, listening to them.

"The two of us will arrive at the 88th floor... The treasure place, and they haven't arrived yet... This will be a battle between assistants!" Hachi mention that caught my attention.

"Alright then... Also, I want to be his assistant for longer..." Dark Eye agreed before I interrupt them, "Another treasure? Why didn't I know if he ever send the advance note..." I ask and they only shrug.

Soon, they started to argue about who is the better Phantom Thief between Spade and Joker while I groan in frustration. This has been the craziest month I ever have when I'm with Joker, but it was really.... 'fun'... I never had this much fun in the Ark with my other friends...

Also that night, Joker mention Spade's real name, vice versa. I'm sure they have a tragic past like I do... or maybe worse... Suddenly, when Hachi mention 'Shuffle Sisters', Dark Eye tensed up, but sigh in relief when she saw what Hachi's pointing at.

So she knows something about Shuffle Sisters, eh... Well that's interesting... When we reach the 88th floor, I gasp in horror at the sight before my breathing hitch a bit, but keep it cool. I saw fire surrounding the room with some people.

Suddenly, it explode outside that cause me to panic more before I sit in an empty corner and try to calm myself or else my asthma will trigger. Kaneko, you liar... you said it will never trigger!

Soon, I heard the door open. I slowly look up from my arms and saw Joker and Spade. "Mr.Joker, you come to help us!" Hachi exclaim in happiness before my crush facepalm in disbelief.

"What are you doing here, criminal!? Wasn't the SAR Team coming!?" One random dude questionned before the magician growl at the word he call him. "If it's on the floor like this it's impossible!" A business woman reminded.

"so why are they still here?" Spade ask his assistant.

"They don't foam out, so they evacuate here..."

"The emergency stairs also can't be used, the elevator isn't working, other exits were filled with fire... Joker, how many Balloon Gums do tou have?" Spade ask before they mix their gums left together.