Chapter 37: Clash! The Devil's Fang!

•Y/N's POV•

"Good evening, this is the Underworld Network News, and I'm Dj Peacock! The phantom thieves sent an Advance Notice that they're going to steal the 'Frozen Sabertooth Tiger Mummy'! But the real shock is where he's stealing it from! Incredibly...

It's the headquarters of the mysterious organization, Devil's Fang, which a bounty on their heads! It'll be direct battle over the treasure between the Devil's Fang and the phantom thieves! What a heart-pounding and stimulating development this has become!"

"Rose, I need you to look after Astro for me..." I ask as I hand over the sleeping puppy from my arms. "Why now? I thought he will be with you for a week..." she reminded but I shake my head in no.

"It's getting pretty risky. Mostly that Dr.Neo is on the loose... Who knows what he might do to Phoenix and I can't look after Astro while I'm at it... I need someone to guard him for me until the situation is clear and safe for him..." I explain before she nod in understanding.

"Where's Shadow?" I ask. "He's practicing again... Also, have you see any sign of your friends and brother? How's the investigation  going?" She ask this time before I sigh. "No sign and improvement, but Astro told me that Dr.Neo and his military attack me with my friends before... Please keep a look out..." I mention before I left once I got her answer.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I disguise myself as Ginko and went along with Inspector Oniyama. "The Anti-Phantom Thief Organization? I don't remember calling you, Inspector..." President D started.

"President D... You're the one I intend to call..." the inspector mention before the rich boy turn to us. "What do you mean?" He ask. "We have a warrant to talk with a representative of the Devil's Fang. We have one for Dr.Neo, too..." I explain before the inspector and I show a paper like a contract.

"I see..."

"But first, I want you to help me arrest Joker..." Oniyama added. "Follow me then..." Dump signed us before he lead us to a room with camera and systems like on space. That's where I glare and gritted my teeth when I caught Dr.Neo with them.

"How are the security preparations coming?" President D ask. "Just fine, President D. We have surveillance monitoring all blocks in the facility. And a full weaponized security squad installed, as well..." the mad scientist explain.

"They'll be like moths burned to flames, then, eh?"

"Precisely. Each block also has anti-personnel lasers and security robots as well. And once intruders are confirmed, the block will be sealed off with them inside it...." he explain further as I clench my fist just by looking at him.

"Incredible! We could really learn from this in the Anti-Phantom Thief Organization..."

"Please, don't touch it..." the scientist warned. "O-Oh forgive me..." Oniyama awkwardly apologized before he back away. I swear I heard something beep from the controllers under.

"That means they couldn't infiltrate without a miracle, I suppose?" The inspector added. "The 'miracles' they create are nothing more than child's trick..." the rich cold boy responded before I caught the inspector smirk.

"By the way... where's the treasure they're after?" I interrupt. "The room on the top floor...." "Could we take a look at it?" Oniyama requested before President D sign us to follow him again. Before I even get out, I stop in my tracks and quickly hide and eavesdrop Dr.Neo's conversations with Red Scorpion.

"The phantom thieves should have been dead by now. Including that Y/n girl..."

"Yes, there's no way they could escape that ship without a miracle..."