Chapter 42: Enter of Kaitou Lupin II

~Y/N's POV~

I can tell Joker is getting annoyed everytime Lupin is next to me. Why? I had no clue. Probably because we are both getting distracted by the talking. "I just notice... Where did you get that necklace though? It looks so magnificent and elegant~ It matches your eyes, dear~" he mention that made me tensed up.

"Uummm... a firebird friend gave it to me..." I mumbled before I got surprise when Joker pull me next to him by the waist. "Hey, french toast! Let the girl stop thinking about Yawning Jerk, will 'ya?! Oh! And don't call her 'dear'. That's MY line!"

"Awww~ Is the famous Kaitou Joker getting the jellies?" Lupin teased before my crush gritted his teeth. "Why you little-" he was cut off by a red lazer coming out of nowhere. "I am the Shadow that paints over your light! Shadow Joker!" A familiar voice said before another followed.

I look up at the ceiling and saw Queen and Spade with their assistants and Shadow and Rose together. Then there's President D. "Huh? What are you guys doing here?" I ask in confusion. "To have a challenge with Joker, m'lady~" Spade response.

"M'lady, I am quite pleased that you are friends with the peacock, cheese girl, ladyman, copycat and Rose. They do quite have some taste in fashion.. "

"We have names!" Cyan cut him off before Rose blush when Lupin called her by her real name rather than funny nicknames. She blush harder when Lupin glance at her and show a flirty smirk.

"Don't care~ What I meant is that..." he pause before I felt chills run down to my spine when his attention was back to me. "You really love games, do you, my dear..." he mention while lifting my chin close to his face that made my eyes widen and push him away.

He chuckled at my move before jumping off the ceiling and made a run for it until he was out of sight. "Don't mind him, Y/n. Let's steal our treasure..." Joker said. "Not if I get it first~" Spade mention, followed by Shadow.

"Oh great-come on! Don't let us lose with those assholes!" Joker declare as he lift me up and start jumping to the top floor.

This...

Is a game then...

"I have my own game experiences thanks to you!"

"Glad to hear that, Akai..."

"And I'm gonna WIN..."

Dammit... Do I miss him that bad?...

~Time Skip~

"Come on, Y/n. Crawl a little faster..." Joker whisper as I follow him. He and I stopped for a while before he peek outside the vent to see some guards talking while preparing their guns.

"Kaitous on the loose. The rest of us will guard the campus. Don't let them steal the Marmaid's Comb..." one mention.

"Ugh, this is trickier than I thought thanks to those buffoons for creating a mess..." the magician growl in disbelief, talking about the others who made quite a show just a minute ago.

"Don't you like challenges? Why are you so annoyed now that we attracted some attention?" I ask in confusion.

"Well first of all, I have this perfect plan for the two of us and I know you will love it and all- including Hachi of course! But those jerks show up out of nowhere! And don't get me started with that Kaitou Creep, that french bitch is annoying as fuck!" He complained in a whisper.

Soon we stopped when we reach the place and hell, it was so huge! How are we gonna find that mermaid comb in this place?!? "Woah... So many jewels are kept here..."I mumbled as Joker caught me from the vent and look around with me.