Chapter 2: Paris And The 100 Years Safe

•Author / Y/N's, POV•

The next day, I found myself walking around Paris. Probably because of the wish I wanted last night...

~Fhashback~

"You sure we'll drop you here?" Hachi ask again because we're in the middle of nowhere with no near houses. "I will be fine. I will just check in the hotel for some time... Besides, I just want to escape from Kaneari..." I remind them.

"Why won't you stay with us? I'm sure Mr.Joker won't mind!" He mention but I only sweat drop when I imagine that and how much choas it will be like the main room.

"Hachi, if she doesn't want to, let her be..." Joker said coldly before my smile slowly drop.

"But-"

"She's just a common girl... To tell you the truth, your already a hell and heaven for me at the same time. Also, I don't let random people in my Ark..." he added seriously.

Just a pretty face for Kaneari and a stranger to you, Joker... Of course...

"But she-"

"His right, Hachi... He does not know me... neither do we know each other well..." I cut him off before they aboard back into the ship and left me there, alone.

I stare at the stars before something wet drip out of my eyes. Tears again... How long am I gonna go back to my friends... I just wanted to go back home. I look to my necklace and mumbled, "I wish to know what love feels like..." before it glowed.

I cover my eyes a bit before I found myself in a place with so many white building and people bringing luggages. "Excuse me, are you Ms.Y/n L/n?" One guard ask before I slowly nod.

"Everyone was waiting at the airplane. Do you have your ticket to Paris?" He ask before I got confuse. He just read my mind when he pointed out my hand, holding a ticket. "Good, come with me..."

~End Of Flashback~

I still don't get it... How is Paris gonna help me in my wish? I thought myself before I reach the Eiffel Tower. This must be how Earth feels like. Calm natural breezes and full of nature like the trees I have read.

Rose said that there's so many fun things in Earth that I missed a lot. This must be what she is talking about because I'm enjoying myself already. I wonder how they are doing. Anyways, I have read in some random magazines that Paris is known as the City of Love, where couples go in vacation together.

I look in front of me and saw another couple together and slowly lean in for a kiss like the fairytales from the stories. I awed before I flinch when I heard a voice next to me.

"They kissed! Joker-san, t-they kissed!" I heard Hachi's voice before I saw him getting smack at the back by Joker. "So noisy! Shut it!" He complain before he sigh. "Can you change it? It's a shame I don't have one..." he added before I hesitantly called, "Joker? Hachi?"

They got confused before they turn around, seeing their dumfounded expressions before their jaw drop. "Y/n?! When did you get here?!" The small ninja ask surprise. "I ask my necklace to know what the word 'love' is, but it take me to this place called airport with a plane ticket here in Paris, France... It's my first time abroad..." I explain as I raise my eyebrow. "What about you two? What are you doing here in Paris?" I ask.

"Same old thing... stealing..." Joker answered. "It's my first time too! Everything around me all twinkles and shines!!!" Hachi added. "It's only your eyes that shine..." the jokester said in sarcasm before I sigh. "Look Joker, I'm really sorry if I annoyed you last night... I just wanted to go home..." I reminded.