Chapter 40: Feelings of A Broken Girl

•Y/N's POV•

"Come on, Ms.Y/n! Someone was waiting for you!" Hachi mention as he dragged me to get there until we reach the living room, seeing everyone. Even DJ and Master with Rose, Blue, Shadow and mother.

Everyone except the one who left...

"Y/n/Bestie!" Blue and Rose said in sync before they pulled me to a hug. It's been a long time since I felt this embrace. It felt nice, but at the same time, I didn't give a smile. I look to my brother, Shadow, and he was only crossing his arms with a his usual look.

He never smile that often so I'm used to it. "W-What are you all doing here?" I ask bluntly.

"The get some answers and vice versa with you..."

"Mom, you g-gotta tell me how you survive. Including Shadow and the others..."

"H-How coupd I explain this... I saw my future that I was dying with your father after we save the universe... my future was never wrong, but Agent Silver suddenly show up out of nowhere..." she explain before I look to the white magician.

"I should thank Y/n. Back in 50 years when I was still working as a spy, before she left, she told me that you are gonna die once you reach 28. I don't know if I should believe her or not at first, but life is a treasure after all so I took risk after 4 years waiting for the right time since I was only 24..." he defended himself.

"I really thought you were only in your 30's if you remove the beard..." Purple joke before she receive a playful glare from her partner.

"Y/n, back at an island, I heard you wishing that night that you wanted to see your friends, but you thought it will never work... Your Shadow told me that the three of them have been stuck in space for a week until a portal suck them in and landed on an ally at New York. That portal can be the wish you mention..." Spade join in.

"D-DJ..." I called before he slowly hum in response. "You said from the news that you have found 3 dead bodies... Have you know who it is since my 3 friends here are still alive..." I ask.

"Those three dead bodies I mention at the news? Detective Hayami said that those are just three senior high school students who went suicide. They destroyed all their profiles and documents before dying for some reason. All we know is they don't have parents and have been bullied for who knows how long..." he explain.

"Which reminds me... I'm your only reporter friend here and it was really awkward..." he added with an awkward smile. "Akai is my only alien friend, yet he never felt awkward... " I reminded before everyone's smile faded when I mention him.

"You should feel g-glad. P-Phoenix was the only alien in the entire g-globe, yet he still feel p-proud..." I added with a monotone, yet hidden heart ache hinted.

"Y/n, we know you already missed him, but your family is here now. You might not have a father and a grandfather, but Silver and his apprentices and their friends are here for you..." Mom comforted before she pull me in her embrace.

"I n-never get to feel my own mother's existence in my entire life... I want him to have a mother who can make him h-happy and make childhood memories together... I don't want him to feel the same thing I felt at that spaceship for years..." I shot back before Blue put me in his embraced, followed by the rest except Jomer, Spade, Dump, Shadow and Joker. Even Cyan pull himself together to prevent hugging me.

But even if tey all did hug me, I still feel so empty without his presence like b-before. The old me was b-back after he left... a-again...

"Since your grandfather's Ark is destroyed, we decided to stay here since you have asthma instead of that rare illness... You love Earth so you must've explore it already... You are happy that we are staying, right?" Blue added and give the same smile he give that made me fall for him when we first met.