Chapter 36: Bonds Lost On The Ocean

•Y/N's POV

"How am I gonna tell Joker how I really feel... Days has passed and the week has come..." I remind from the phone. "I'm sure you'll tell him soon, but how about you tell him after he found that Ancient Treasure he was looking for. He seems distracted from how you tell me..." DJ Peacock suggested.

"Aww~ But I need to him soon or else I'm do-" I caught iff by his boss calling him. "Peacock! Your turn! Hurry up!" His boss demanded. "Sure thing! Y/n, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later... See ya!" He half-whisper before he ended the call.

"Dr.Neo... planning on those missiles... I cannot let that happen..." I mumble to myself before Astro just barked. I turn around to see Phoenix. "Oh hi Akai! I thought you said that you will be sleeping the whole evening... I didn't expect you to be awake in this late hour..." I mention before he grin at me.

"I need something from you, 'mom'..." he mention that made my smile drop at his creepy tone. "A-Akai?..." I called again as I back away. Suddenly, I notice something sharp from his hands.

Astro start barking agressively before he attack. My eyes shrunk and quickly dodge by doing a triple back flip and jump away from him. But he was faster and hit me something after he throw it.

"W-Wha-" I trailed off before I fell on the rooftop floor. "A-Astro, g-get R-Roko..." I mumble before he got scared and ran away. I then caught a familiar needle before I painfully gasp and black out.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I slowly got my conscious back and found myself lying on the floor. I rub my eyes with a blurry sight before it clear. I look around and saw myself in unfamiliar face.

"W-What... W-Where am I... " I ask in confusion. "Y-Y/n?!" Queen's voice was heard before I saw her next to me. "Finally awake..." I familiar voice said before we look up and saw President D holding his apple.

"Y/N and Diamond Queen..." she finished before my eyes went wide awake. "D-Devil's Fang..." I mumble in panic. "Indeed. I am President D, leader of the Devil's Fang..." he mention before my eyes caught a needle went flying to a target.

I look at the shadows and saw Master and Akai grinning wickedly. "You're going to play some games with us. You love games, right 'mom'?" Akai mention before I gritted my teeth.

"Who are you?!?" Queen ask before Akai and Master snicker and remove their cover, showing Spider Ace and Red Scorpion. "I still haven't get my revenge on you, Y/n..." Red Scorpion warned, followed by Spider Ace. "And I still haven't finish you as well... I want to win your heart so badly..."

"She's mine!"

"No, mine! I call dibs on her first!"

"In your dreams! I met her first!"

"Ugh, guys are so judgemental this days..." I said in sarcasm before me and Queen grab a sword and cut the chandelier. The lights went off before the diamond girl put her sword next to the D's neck.

"How dare you trick me?!? You let your guard down. Where are we?!" She ask desparately to the calm boy. "Queen, put that down!" I warned. "To venue for the party..." he simply respond before the screen turn on.

"J-Joker!" She and I said in sync before another numb needle hit our center that made both of us winced in pain and fell on the floor next to each other at the same time. Good thing it hit my necklace instead, but remain the act.

"You're quite a little tomboy. For a pretty girl, I like how you're fiesty..." Red Scorpion flirt before I wheeze and try to move my arm.

"I want you girls to watch carefully... The moment your precious family suffers and dies in agony..."