Chapter 1: A Miracle, The Miracle Maker Appears

•Y/N's POV•

I woke up from a large bed while wearing a blue nightgown. I look around and realize I'm in a master bedroom earth people call it. I wasn't dead? But what about my disease?

Suddenly, a girl with glasses enter. She was wearing a yellow office clothes, I think and her hair is pink in buns. "Your awake! Good, my name is Kaneko. Your in Mr.Kaneari's mansion..." she explain as I sit up.

"What happen to me? How did I end up here?" I ask as she sit at the edge of the bed.

"We found you in the doorstep... A guy bring you to us before he left like the wind... the boss disagree, but you were injured so he have no choice..."

"What about my illness?" I ask before she look at me confused.

"You have no illness, dear~ But a common asthma? Yes, but don't worry it never trigger..." she corrected before my mouth went slightly open. My illness was gone?! It really was a m-miracle...

"Can I please go home, Ms.Kaneko?" I ask but she only shake her head.

"Mr.Kaneari wanted you to stay here... He wants your jewelry necklace in your neck once you wake up. He said that it cause a ten million dollars..." She explain again before my eyes widen when I saw the necklace she was talking about.

" She explain again before my eyes widen when I saw the necklace she was talking about

Since when did I had this?! Is this even real?! Woah, it's heavy so it is. I never wear a necklace this expensice in my entire space life! But there must be a reason why... "Sorry... but my life is more important so you can't..." I defended.

"Too bad... I have to take it!" She said as she try to grab my necklace, but she only tripped as I slide at the other side. What the heck? "Ugh! It's better if master just get it instead..." she quickly gave up and lock the door.

"Did she just trip all of a sudden?" I ask myself before I caught a paper floating around the room and check it out,

"Tonight, I will steal the Dragon Gem
from it's owner, Mr. Kaneari!

-Kaitou Joker

So this place belongs to that mister, Ms.Kaneko was talking about. This Kaitou Joker is also coming... I want to get out of here too... Can he help me tonight?

"I need to know a way to out of this room..." I told myself before my necklace glow all of a sudden. I scream and cover my eyes before the light disappear, showing me a fork that almost fell, but I caught it in time.

"A fork? What am I suppose to do with-" I stopped my words when an idea pop in my head. "A fork... the perfect thing I need to unlock doors. I shall find this Joker tonight at the show room..." I siad as I check the camera.

I hope they didn't saw that. I thought before I felt something in my pocket. I look confuse and saw a phone that clearly doesn't belond to me. "This two might come in handy..." I smirk before I hide the Advance Note.