Chapter 38: The Night That Lost It's Shine

•Joker's POV•

Once we reach back inside the Sky Joker, she quickly shut herself and lock her bedroom door. I never see her act this way... She became a whole new girl after that...

"H-Hosshii..." I heard the pseudo-cat respond with an upset tone before Hachi sigh. "He's worried about Mr.Phoenix..." he mention.

"He's not the only one... The one who was affected the most was Y/n... I keep hearing her crying and screaming while destroying her room for hours... You think she'll be okay?..." I mention before everyone's heads turn to me.

"That's Y/n you're talking about, Joker... Remember what she did to Red Scorpion and the Fake Jokers when they mention something about Phoenix? She beat them half to death. Which reminds me, after we save Phoenix, Red Scorpion's gonna need a punishment from her after this once she knew if Phoenix will be alive or not..." Spade explain with a nervous sweat before I sigh.

"Where'd that wig jerk get off to... Dump doesn't know anything?" I ask before we start checking some files. "Yeah, he said there are no clues in any of the Devil's Fang facilities... The betrayal was clearly planned in advance..." he answered again.

"Mr.Spade, where's Mr.Dump?" Hachi ask. "Dark Eye and Roko are looking after him in the Twin Thunder Shark... He'll be better soon..." I just look outside and saw the star cross constallation.

Y/n's favorite star... she love him that much?... Back then... The Guiding Stones pointed to the sky... The yawning jerk searched the whole world and couldn't find it. Because...

Suddenly, my thoughts were cut off when Y/n came out of her room. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and her hair was a mess. Her clothes was all frizzy and there's still tears left, but her glare wa still there...

"Y/n, are you sure you will be okay?"

"I'm going with you all. I'm done being scared... I will get him back even if I put my life at risk... No more wimpy girl... No more little nice girl... I had enough..." she snap before the tv news shows up.

"DJ Peacock here! I'm bringing you an urgent news bulletin! Incredibly, a comet is speeding towards the Earth!

That caught all of our attention before we went closer at the screen.

"Representatives from all counteies on Earth are planning to destroy it with missiles from their defense systems! If it hits us, we're dead! This is no time for heart-pounding and stimulating developments!

After the news show us the comet, I heard Y/n gasp before her necklace glow, so does that pseudo-cat's tail before he jump on tv and start screaming. "What's wrong, Hosshi?! What's all those noise about?!?" My assistant ask before Y/n went closer on the screen surprised.

"So that's it... The comet is the Ancient Treasure..."

"The comet is?"

"Yeah. That's what the Guiding Stones were pointing at..." I explain. "A comet... Is that why we couldn't find it here on Earth?" Spade mention. "But we can't steal a comet..." Queen reminds us. "And it's gonna be destroyed by the missiles..." Spade added.

Y/n just keep quiet and look down. "I won't let that happen... That's my treasure! " I argued. "But you can't!" Queen argued back. "I'm a phantom thief who makes miracles happen! When I send out an Advance Notice, I always get the treasure!" I remind her.

"But first, we have to get Akai back from that wig s*** bald man..." Y/n reminded with a frown before I sigh. "Yes Y/n, we'll get yawning jerk back. Besides, the game's not over yet... I need to give him a chance too..." I agreed to her in defeat.