Prologue

There's a girl with (h/l) with (h/c) walking around the ark in space with her three friends. She has a rare illness that any doctors cannot cure. She can't even survive if she ever step her foot on earth. No one ever go closer to her and the workers only company her. She has no friends besides her toys that time.

Your grandfather was known as the greatest scientist around the universe, but always give you the cold shoulders, he gives everything you want except his time. He was busy creating the most dangerous ultimate weapons there is. He made something that a group called, B.U.L.L.E.T,  forbidded him to do.

Creating a half human and half alien. He wanted someone to accompany you until you met 1 boy and 1 girl from earth that became your first earth friends. The blue spiky hair was name Blue, who loves to have fun and the pink hair girl with yellow highlight was name Rose. The last one was the black hair with red strips at his spiky hair became the closest one for me.

His name was Shadow. He was the one your granfather created. He has the looks and everything but your eyes was always with Blue so Shadow just treat you like his sister and give his loyalty to you. Although, Rose won Blue's heart first. Because you can't get out of the ark, you lost your chance to spend time with him.

It was the most miserable day of your life, but it went more worse when the B.U.L.L.E.T attack... They are after Shadow so you four can't do anything but run and escape as they went after behind. The two boys hold both of your hand and try to help you, but your heart start beating rapidly than before.

You love the three of them so much that you push them to the three capsule and close it in time.

"Y/n, what are you doing?!" Shadow scream as he try to break but I only smile and said, "Forgive me for my stubborness, friends... but you guys have to go back to e-earth without me..." you mumble before Rose start crying. They can read mouth sync so they understand, but they don't want to leave you alone.

"Y/n, let us out, please!" Blue begged.

"I b-beg of you... to please... do it for me... Take care of my favorite p-planet... make the people realize how their life is the most precious treasure of a-all..." you remind them as Blue try to break his glass.

"We are not going anywhere without you!!!", the boys said it in unison but you only let your tears spill out and hold the lever with a smile. Suddenly, you heard a gunshot and felt a sting in your stomach. "Y/n, no!!!"

You weakly smile at and said, "S-Sayonara... Anata o hontōni aishiteimasu... [I love you so much...]" you said your final words before you fell on the floor as you pull the lever down.

"Y/N!!!" You heard them scream one more time before they were gone. You keep hearing sirens around the lab alone and you were crying. You don't wanna die yet... You wanna find a lover from earth like Rose... You want to live peacefully just once...

For once, you never felt anything fun... Even you have three friends, you never felt the word 'fun'...

"P-Please... m-make a m-miracle... I believe in the s-stars... s-shining tonight... ready to m-make any... phenomenon p-possiblities ...for...me.. to l-live... p-please..." you pleaded as you cover your wound.

You can't hear anymore footsteps so they left you all alone, ready to explode around space. You are about to close your eyes until you saw a white portal forming out of nowhere.

You try to get up and hold you paining side and smile weakily outside to see the stars shimmering.

"T-Thank you so m-much..." you whisper, but almost lost your balance when you heard an explosion.

You look behind before your eyes shrunk, seeing explosion outside. You gasp gathered all you strength before jump in the portal as you black out after you feel falling from the sky.