Chapter 41: Enter of Kaitou Lupin I

•Y/N's POV•

I really don't know where this is going... I thought as Joker drive Road Joker above the water. Usually, Hachi would be asking tons of questions right now, but he was nowhere to be found...

Unless he's pretending to be a vase for some reason...

"Joker..." I called before he hummed in response.

"What's the matter... Why was our last steal that quick? What made you rush that you didn't even give King and D a chance to 'steal' with you..." I went straight to the point before he tense up at my sudden question, but recover quickly with a smirk.

"You are impatient, aren't ya?~ Like I said, we are going to steal the Mermaid's Comb from that organization!" He repeated before pointing a ship full of guests and military soldiers.

"Don't tell me I'm gonna wear a gown and heels again..."

"Welp~ Too bad!"

Ugh!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I was standing next to the banquet while wearing another stupid dress.

Is it Spring already? I can't believe they made me put this! A masquarade ball?! Seriously?!

"Hello cutie!" A guess in my age mention before I glare and punch him. "Pervert..." I mumbled when I caught him staring at my legs visible under my dress.

"What's the matter, darling? I was wondering if you would like to dance?" He ask with a grin before I give him a disgusted look.

"Oi, you heard the lady. She doesn't like perverts. Now scram...." Another boy who looks 2 years older than me back up for me before the first guy scoff and just left.

I look at the guys who save me and caught his magenta eyes and purple hair.

"Bonjour, my dear mistress~ The name's Arsenē Lupin~" he said, grabbing my hand and planted a quick kiss. I give him a weird look before snatching my hand away from him.

"What's with the sudden greeting? I will be fine on my own, thank you very much..." I said with a sassy tone, but my sarcasm made him chuckle before another music starts.

"Well you're fiesty~ May I have the honor on this dance?" He offer before bowing as he offer his hands. He sounds like Joker... The only difference is his french accent and style.

The music was breath-taking. Just when I realize... I cover the song... DJ Peacock must've record it under his name. Some time later, he was actually enjoying it. Same goes to me. The dance was waltz with a bit of hip hop, but it almost look like ballet.